Teem-O'-Lantern Contest Important Question

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryptopsy

10-29-2013

Hello and thank you for viewing my thread. Obviously, I have a question regarding the Teemo Lantern Contest. My girlfriend and I live together and have been working on a single pumpkin for quite some time, the plan is for both of our names to go on the pumpkin. Theoretically, if we were to win the challenge, would we be able to split the rewards as if we were a single winner between our accounts?

tl;dr: Can two people working on the same pumpkin split the reward if they were to win?

ElleIsImaginary

10-29-2013

sounds like a question for a mod

Cryptopsy

10-29-2013

bump, please help.

QuinnTessential

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-29-2013

You should send a ticket into support asking this. Those of us on GD have no idea.

AwBlitzKrieg

10-29-2013

Doubtful, but keep trying.

Blunts4Brekfast

10-29-2013

bump for helpfulness

Aklaen

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Aklaen on Twitter

10-29-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptopsy View Post
Hello and thank you for viewing my thread. Obviously, I have a question regarding the Teemo Lantern Contest. My girlfriend and I live together and have been working on a single pumpkin for quite some time, the plan is for both of our names to go on the pumpkin. Theoretically, if we were to win the challenge, would we be able to split the rewards as if we were a single winner between our accounts?

tl;dr: Can two people working on the same pumpkin split the reward if they were to win?

Yes. You won't get two separate prizes, but you'll be able to split the prizes between the two of you ^^ Good luck!

LoveSparkle

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklaen View Post
Yes. You won't get two separate prizes, but you'll be able to split the prizes between the two of you ^^ Good luck!
*hugs rioter*

This is why you guys are always in my heart. <3

xblueroguex

10-30-2013

are we limited to one entry say i do one pumpkin but i want to keep add different entry's will the latest entry be counted or will i be disqualified cause id mainly like to show off my pumpkins not so much as win but i also want to win or try to at least.

Aklaen

Social Media Coordinator

Follow Aklaen on Twitter

10-31-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xblueroguex View Post
are we limited to one entry say i do one pumpkin but i want to keep add different entry's will the latest entry be counted or will i be disqualified cause id mainly like to show off my pumpkins not so much as win but i also want to win or try to at least.
You are not limited to one entry ^^ sooo good luck!