Attempting to Disconnect into a game crash every game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arkhammer

10-26-2013

The game has recently become unplayable due to "Attempting to Reconnect" EVERY game. Often, it will Attempt to Reconnect directly into a game crash, where I then have to restart and reconnect. It's bad enough that frame rates were cut in half (60 -> 30; 15 fifteen! when spectating) with the most recent patch and 10.9 (with exactly the same settings as before), but now the game is unplayable due to this game crash EVERY time.

Should I just make a ticket for this or not play LoL or what? As it is, lagging out every game isn't going to cut it.

I'm playing on a rMBP Core i7 2.3GHz, Nvidia GeForce GT 650M 1024MB, on an external display @ 1920x1200. I've checked energy saver preferences, reset SMC, etc. etc.

I can provide the crash report that I'm getting with every game if needed.

I can't tell you how irritating it is to have to disconnect and reconnect for every game.

Originaljkz

10-28-2013

Having this same issue as well. Just recently started happening a couple of days ago. Going to make another smurf account for the time being until this is fixed. I don't want to risk losing my main account because of being booted of the servers so many times.

XFlameWithin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2013

Having this issue as well.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

10-28-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Are all the people experiencing this issue on Mac OSX 10.9?

EliteXElite1

10-28-2013

No, I got disconnects and using Windows 8 (Not just me,)

TheBigMuff

10-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXElite1 View Post
No, I got disconnects and using Windows 8 (Not just me,)
Had one today aswell, windows8, this after a full clean re-install of the game aswell, soon as it started i disconected and reconnected and it was fine, still i could of died and cost the game

Vlad Alexa

10-28-2013

I play league on 10.9 for months with the dev beta and i can only find a single crash log

Attached Files
File Type: zip LeagueofLegends_2013-10-19-021900_vaimac.crash.zip (15.0 KB, 70 views)

Mega Charizard Y

10-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmeister View Post
Are all the people experiencing this issue on Mac OSX 10.9?
Nope I have not updated to it and I am still having all these problems

Game crashing while trying to connect to game
High ping in games
Major lag during games, feels like I'm 1-2 seconds behind.
The Dreaded "Attempting To Reconnect" Curse

Zzaannddeerr

10-29-2013

I am having similar problems on my Mac (running 10.7.5)I noticed it like a week ago. I was getting very odd lag. At first I thought it was a problem with the servers (comp and internet fine). Everything sort of freezes up, but things still move. For instance: the creeps will still move and attack each other, but no health is displayed, they don't die, and overall nothing really happens. Also my champion and other champions will move on my client, but like float around. After like 10-15 seconds it snaps out of it and is normal.
It eventually started leading to disconnects, and a couple days ago leading to the client crashing. It would only crash every so often (like once in 3 games), so wasn't a major problem. Starting yesterday I can't play at all. After being in game for a few minutes the client crashes and then when I reconnect it crashes again after a few minutes.
I'm reinstalling the client now, so I'll repost if it fixes the problem. Hope this issue gets resolved because I can't play.

arkhammer

10-29-2013

Should I provide the crash log(s) from the disconnect->crashes? I'm not sure what the pertinent part of the crash report is, but the report in its entirety doesn't fit in these reply boxes.