Introducing Team Builder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramlethal Val

10-27-2013

Good job Riot! Just like queuing up in fighting games. No lame a@@ counter picking. No character changing bs. Longer queue time? Whatever! Stupid team comp make no sense? Kick me please! About f@@king time add this feature. Tire of wasting time playing MID/SUP/JUN just because some scrub want play ADC for hundredth time. Add this to rank but let player select different champion if champion get banned.

Pushing Sharks

10-27-2013

I was able to test it our for the past two days and it's awesome!!! Obvious bugs here and there but it makes me enjoy Normals by a lot more.

For ranked/Draft you shouldn't Queue for a certain champion but a Role so Bans and or picking can be applicable still

PookeyMonster

10-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaagantamos View Post
I was able to test it our for the past two days and it's awesome!!! Obvious bugs here and there but it makes me enjoy Normals by a lot more.

For ranked/Draft you shouldn't Queue for a certain champion but a Role so Bans and or picking can be applicable still
Did you test it on PBE?

PookeyMonster

10-27-2013

Quick question, during the role picking phase, are your names disabled till the loading screen or your team is locked in? Just wondering because I feel like people will lolking someones account while this phase is happening and they'll leave if someone sucks.

PookeyMonster

10-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChordCJ View Post
How will Bans work out if this queue type moves to draft or ranked?
Yea if someone chooses a champ and the champ gets banned, not sure how to fix this one.

TenSlashTen

10-28-2013

wait is this out on PBE? wtf imma log on PBE and see this.

Troll King

10-28-2013

Well, this is a nice new system, but this system will also kick me from the game probably...
I'm maining AP Sion Mid or support
(Actually works... Even in Diamond 1 Games)
But who would actually click on : Accept AP Sion!
Just to be honest, nobody would. It's not every players who know me, lot of them knows that I do extremely nice, but they are pretty rare... When I pick him, they are just like : Report him!

In fact, if you plan to pick a champion that isn't a "Former" champion, they won't accept you for sure hehe. Goodbye to insane champions that were working perfectly but weren't "Conventional", Gangplank, see ya, Sion, see ya, etc.
Hopes you will be able to improve this. (This comment is only based on the first thread, you might have corrected this already)

Pushing Sharks

10-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookeyMonster View Post
Did you test it on PBE?
Yeah but it was only available for the past couple of days from 1-5 pm PST. I'm sure they are going to fix the bugs and re-release it at some point

Léonhardt

10-28-2013

I feel like this is gonna crash and burn. Not only does this feel like Riot is trying to enforce the meta; but what If I want to play double bruiser bot or something else with a friend? How is that going to effect how I want to play?

The people saying, "OMG YES!" clearly aren't thinking how this will negatively affect the game.

Shniper

10-28-2013

This should be limited to blind pick and it should lock in the champ you selected, I see no solution to trading, bans, etc in draft and ranked, and it would lead to alot of trolling.

"Hmmmm I said im gonna go mid zyra but i got first pick so ill ban her and play adc heim"