GREAT IDEA: For managing AFK/Leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sn0w pd

10-23-2013

This is what i came up with, if someone afks for life situation, or just rage quit or any kind of leaving/afking. Before he leave, he can pick someone from his friends to play his spot. Like actually kicks the afk guy out of the game, and his friend comes in to fill in.
Problem with this idea is LP, this feature could be used for elo boosting. or giving free LP in 1 word. so riot can maybe figure it out them selves.

If the elo boosting is difficult to solve, Riot can hire fillers, so people who wanna participate, can fill for leavers or afkers. the filler DOES NOT get LP but rest of the team do. Why? Because he participated to be filler. Maybe he wanna help out. everyone has different reasons.

And Another Idea is, If you had to leave, and u pick a friend to play for u, he plays for u to win LP. Even tho he replaced u, u will still get LP cause his friend and he maybe won the game for u.

If u guys confused about it please leave question and maybe add some idea to it.

and Riot PLZ

sn0w pd

10-23-2013

bump

bérnkastel

10-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0w pd View Post
This is what i came up with, if someone afks for life situation, or just rage quit or any kind of leaving/afking. Before he leave, he can pick someone from his friends to play his spot. Like actually kicks the afk guy out of the game, and his friend comes in to fill in.
Problem with this idea is LP, this feature could be used for elo boosting. or giving free LP in 1 word. so riot can maybe figure it out them selves.
So basically "this is a great idea. here's a reason it's horrible, you can worry about that idk the answer to it". good intro.

PubME

10-23-2013

So, you want to allow Duo Queue to happen AFTER you enter Solo Queue and get into the game itself?

Hi, I'm GD. Have we met?

Blunts4Brekfast

10-23-2013

This would be so rough for a few reasons

1) you leave when youre behind making it very hard to come back

2) roles, runes, masteries.....imagine someone asks you to sub for an Zac...you wouldnt know if you were top laning or jungler or even mid.

Id rather just have afkers and rage quitters be banned.

PopsickIe

10-23-2013

Yeah no.

sn0w pd

10-23-2013

like i said, everyone has different opinions.

Blunts4Brekfast

10-23-2013

Quote:
like i said, everyone has different opinions.
could you maybe address my opinions?

Avericus

10-23-2013

Quote:

If the elo boosting is difficult to solve, Riot can hire fillers, so people who wanna participate, can fill for leavers or afkers. the filler DOES NOT get LP but rest of the team do. Why? Because he participated to be filler. Maybe he wanna help out. everyone has different reasons.

And Another Idea is, If you had to leave, and u pick a friend to play for u, he plays for u to win LP. Even tho he replaced u, u will still get LP cause his friend and he maybe won the game for u.

If u guys confused about it please leave question and maybe add some idea to it.

and Riot PLZ
Easiest fix to that entire problem is just to deny LP for people who leave, and have their friends fill. True friends don't want you to get banned from the game so they will do it anyway.

sn0w pd

10-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunts4Brekfast View Post
could you maybe address my opinions?
Since new champion select update is coming. where people pick their roles before they que in. this could fit in, it could show what champ, what role. but like i suggested, Player fills in, so the leaver is completely out of the game, and new player comes in to take his champ and items. Runes are the new players choice so are masteries.