@Hey Eliv

First Riot Post
12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FurryKittenSoup

Senior Member

10-18-2013

Are you going to be getting Assassin's Creed Black Flag?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-21-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I know I answered this in the AMA, but I can't stand seeing this thread like this! I plan on getting it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaggle of Koalas

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliv View Post
I know I answered this in the AMA, but I can't stand seeing this thread like this! I plan on getting it!
Wanna be friends on terraria? I've been farming the golem for a picksaw, keep getting staff of earths.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnderworldH4des

Senior Member

10-21-2013

Are you getting it because of pirates or have you been a long time AC Fan? ;O


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
Are you getting it because of pirates or have you been a long time AC Fan? ;O
pirates


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-22-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaggle of Koalas View Post
Wanna be friends on terraria? I've been farming the golem for a picksaw, keep getting staff of earths.
I haven't player terraria in a while. How's the new update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
Are you getting it because of pirates or have you been a long time AC Fan? ;O
Ironically, I don't care for AC too much. But as this guy says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploki122 View Post
pirates


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaggle of Koalas

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliv View Post
I haven't player terraria in a while. How's the new update?


Ironically, I don't care for AC too much. But as this guy says:
It's quite awesome, really enjoying all the new stuff to do. Basically at endgame though, which means I'm about out of goals. It's funny though, I can't beat the twins, but the golem is easy. Guess I'm just bad at boss fights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GutEveryone

Senior Member

10-22-2013

bunghole


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axzarious

Senior Member

10-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliv View Post
I haven't player terraria in a while. How's the new update?


Ironically, I don't care for AC too much. But as this guy says:
By AC you mean Armored Core right? That game series is awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-22-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axzarious View Post
By AC you mean Armored Core right? That game series is awesome.
Totally!


12