Join the protest! Fire up the forums!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarrieBear

Associate Creative Designer

11-21-2010
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Save Ionia! We need to get this flooding over to the other forums =3

Quote:
SAVE IONIA!

Wanna know why I'm linking people to a fire place? READ HERE!

upgraded

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarrieBear View Post
Great idea.

As a summoner, I am still unsure about my city-state alignment, but a human is suffering and I would like to bring awareness to this pressing issue on Valoran. I will join in protest on the 21st.

((How about a counter-statement for Noxus? The 21st is a very good day to drum up protest for this conflict... that's all I'll say...))
((Hmmmmm....... did I miss anything HUGE that happened today? As far as I can tell it was a pretty normal day in Noxus-Ionia relations.))

As heartbreaking as the story of the burning monk is, he and his following are becoming extremely dangerous. Noxus accepted the challenge of a rematch as any true Noxian would, but what would happen if Ionia LOST? There would be open rebellion, perhaps even backed by Demacian soldiers. You all think the Zaunite Alchemists were horrible; None alive can recall the destruction of Noxus-Demacia conflict. The league will collapse, and what will stop another rune war? The institute of war? Bandle city and freljord and the other City-states.....

City-states, that is an appropriate name. Noxus and Demacia are CONTINENTS. Ionia and Zaun are nearly the institue of War's equals in magical power, we can't really stop the two sides if they choose to ignore us.

This sounds extremely callous, but it would be better for all of us if the burning monk's regeneration would fail and he were swept under the rug. Literally.

Demorek Upgraded, summoner of the Institute of war

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

I know if we can get some of the consistent General Discussion trolls on board this thing should spread like wildfire, and it's really not that hard to make posts that are worth reading than half of the other ones. (No offense meant to the GD)

SAVE IONIA!

Wanna know why I'm linking people to a fire place? READ HERE!

EDIT: Check out Karrie Bears awesome gentlemanly post: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=355788

idiotard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2010

Bandle city pwns all!

Poruku

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotard View Post
Bandle city pwns all!
Show Bandle's support for Ionia! Help us out (The more the better!)

Hetoquis

11-21-2010

Just because one province has been conquered by another it means they are discharged of freedom and rights? Noxus rightfully defeated Ionia in whatever way they have done. Ionia = Noxus and Noxus = Free Nation of itself.

I, who hold no affiliation or banner, shall not participate in this ruse.

EDITED: lol downvoted for use of logic

Xion Moonray

11-21-2010

Ionia chose their path, now they must walk it. As Chancellor Hawkmoon so wisely stated, to show mercy on the battlefield is an insult to a warrior's honor. The Ionias must live with the consequences of their failure. This is but the crying of children.

For Noxus!

Azeros

Recruiter

11-22-2010

Demacia supports Ionia! We shall be swift in our actions!

FOR DEMACIA!

Beoferith

11-22-2010

We have come to your island to bring enlightenment and to improve your commerce and this is how you repay us? We have already agreed to your rematch, what more do you ask?

-General Beoferith Da'Xalian of the Noxian Army

For the glory of Noxus

Andhedrew

11-28-2010

We of Noxus await you upon the Fields of Justice...