During your first months of League, which champion did you consider OP?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellsaw

10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treytaris View Post
Back when I started I remembering thinking "malady teemo is the strongest champ ever in this game".

Good times.
I have to ask was this when malady gave life steal and attack speed? (yes it use to do that)
or after it's rework?

Tortferngatr

10-19-2013

Lategame Season 2 Ryze.

"Hey look, I chunked you for a third of your health with one Overload!"

Goddamn it was fun chunking people for a third of their health with one Overload.

CaristinnQT

10-19-2013

pantheon

i was picking ashe into him and melee fighting

FlyingWhales08

10-19-2013

Couldn't stand AP Yi and Garen. I remember one time I when I first started playing and Garen was harasing me a lot and I kept thinking "he can't keep this up forever he has to go oom sometime" Hahaha man best times.

Jaskobs

10-19-2013

ezreal
though now I view champs less as OP as much as really obnoxious, like jinx.

LOLDozer

10-19-2013

Master Yi is an absolute terror at low level games.

Every game he was in when I was leveling ended up with him having roughly 30 kills.

Riot Calad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Production Assistant

10-19-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

When I first started playing, I thought towers were OP. I had a bad habit of walking up to mid and trying to 1v1 a tower at the beginning of the game. Took me a few tries to figure that one out :<

Besides that, I have a very vivid memory of seeing Cho'Gath for the first time in game. He walked out of a bush with 6 stacks, and I nearly had a heart attack. I thought he was that big all the time.

Darkin Blade

10-19-2013

Trynd and jax with the occasional fizz.

I can see the future

Gandr Adderbane

10-19-2013

I used to think every champion in the game was OP. The tutorials do not provide very good itemization information, and this was my first MOBA. I started out playing Ashe. I analyzed my first game, decided I died, ran out of mana, and was slow, then proceeded to rush Boots of Swiftness and Banshee's Veil for a week or two. Finally someone told me that the bars on the champion page are not indicative of a champion's natural stats, and that I actually had to build damage items. Luckily, I was playing bots, so no one got really mad at me.

nosafterburn

10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Calad View Post
When I first started playing, I thought towers were OP. I had a bad habit of walking up to mid and trying to 1v1 a tower at the beginning of the game. Took me a few tries to figure that one out :<

Besides that, I have a very vivid memory of seeing Cho'Gath for the first time in game. He walked out of a bush with 6 stacks, and I nearly had a heart attack. I thought he was that big all the time.
this was beautiful. thanks for the giggle.