mod that changes the color of your own HP bar (used by RiotTiza)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

justJoekingg

10-19-2013

do you have to update this file every patch?

Darkness4910

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by justJoekingg View Post
do you have to update this file every patch?
No.

Just Mid

10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifth Scheme View Post
If you are using Windows 8, make sure the file you saved actually converted to .ini and is not just GeneralCharacterData_Legacy.ini(.txt), where .txt is hidden.

Uncheck "Hide known file extensions" in Folder options, otherwise your file is still a text document.
I'm trying to find that with windows 7. Bear with me, where the **** is folder options.

Nvm got it.

Annnnd I don't think that changed anything. Idk how to save it as any other extension. It only gives me .txt and all files. I'd really like to know how to do this as I hate saving pictures as png and it's annoying having to manually convert it to jpeg.

Actually scratch that. It says that it's saved as a configuration setting. It doesn't work for me though. Changed the numbers and such.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 1091
Size:  24.3 KB

This time I redid it and saved the file name in quotes. Hopefully it will work.

Works

Pitiful P1ayer2

10-19-2013

Go to control panel, in the top right corner click category, click small icons, click folder options, and click on the view tab.
Hopefully, you have better luck than I.

Pitiful P1ayer2

10-19-2013

I finally figured out what my problem was. For whatever reason when I go to my local disk, I have a folder called League of Legends(which is what I had been using), but I also had a folder called Riot Games.
There was a League of Legends folder inside of the Riot Games folder that apparently was different because I copy and pasted the info into that folder and it worked.

Tiza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

10-19-2013
2 of 4 Riot Posts

I just updated my first post with some info on how my file is set up. Hopefully that helps anybody still having trouble!

LifeSmash

10-19-2013

It took me forever to get this working because I didn't know we were supposed to append _legacy to the .ini file in question.

Speaking of, I remember Xelnath once said it was possible to change HP bar tick sizes using this method, but while the color changes seem to be working fine, I can't get the ticks to change. Has this functionality been removed? Or am I just doing it wrong?

Also, it looks like it might be possible to change certain sound effects/animations doing this? I imagine some streamers might have fun with that.

Tiza

eSports Coordinator

10-19-2013
3 of 4 Riot Posts

I don't know about tweaking anything else, unfortunately. I know there are more things that you can easily change, but I don't want to inadvertently get anybody to break something. =/

h 2

10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTiza View Post
I don't know about tweaking anything else, unfortunately. I know there are more things that you can easily change, but I don't want to inadvertently get anybody to break something. =/
Tiza, are LCS players allowed to do things like pregame or would they get in trouble on the big stage?

bucky1andonly

10-19-2013

is Tiza still around, maybe they should check out this thread and bring it to someones attention

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3963591