I'm Eliv. A Player Support Tech Specialist! AMA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-19-2013
17 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid Please View Post
Xbox One or PS4?

Also let's play Halo 4 together on Live. Jk. We would probably become too good of friends and you'd tell me every secret about League of Legends and I'd share them all with GD.

Anyways you seem like a pretty cool guy. You'll be on my top Rioter list for sure
<4 is moar dan 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bork Hammer 40k View Post
Spell your name backwards: Vile
Rearrange the letters: Evil
Add a D: Devil

5(e), 22(v), 9(i), 12(l)

9 - 5 = 4, 22 - 12 = 10, 10 - 4 = 6

6 is the number of the Devil.

Based on the evidence presented above, are you Satan?
I am not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duckmaster

Senior Member

10-19-2013

Eliv log back in you messaged me but i wasnt actually on l0l


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzen kuden

Senior Member

10-19-2013

do you like pie?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chocmerc

Senior Member

10-19-2013

If you were forced to only allowed to choose your champion from a pool of 10 champions for 250 games, who would they be and why


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-19-2013
18 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzen kuden View Post
do you like pie?
Oh yeah. I loooooooove pie. Chicken Pot pie, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan pie, Apple pie, lemon meringue..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocmerc View Post
If you were forced to only allowed to choose your champion from a pool of 10 champions for 250 games, who would they be and why
I would choose ten champions that I don't normally play. So, Renekton, Cassiopeia, Fizz, Vayne, Sona, Syndra, Quinn, Sion, Galio, and Evelynn. I chose these champs because I like having the prowess to play most of the champs. I often take champs I'm not comfortable with for 10 games in a row to get an understanding on how they work and how they contribute to the team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God Magikarp

Junior Member

10-19-2013

There are 4 computers in my house and my ping is completely normal when only my pc is on, but when other pcs are turned on my I often get random ping spikes (ping goes from 70 to like 500+) highest was like 5000, is there a solution to this please riot..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-19-2013
19 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Magikarp View Post
There are 4 computers in my house and my ping is completely normal when only my pc is on, but when other pcs are turned on my I often get random ping spikes (ping goes from 70 to like 500+) highest was like 5000, is there a solution to this please riot..
Sounds like you're using a lot of bandwidth. I recommend you post this on the Help and Support forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mediocre Top

Senior Member

10-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliv View Post
I am a Technical Specialist, so when players send in support tickets about issues like FPS/Lag/Bugs etc, they often come to me. I have a large knowledge of Computer Hardware and software which I find to be incredibly beneficial!
I have a GTX 670 FTW, i7 3770, 8 gb of RAM, 128 GB SSD, 1.5 TB Hard-drive, a 500w Power Supply and it's all in a small form factor PC.

Is there any possible way I can get dancing cows on the side of my screen as I play LoL? Because then I could actually put 99% of this things power to use.

TY RIOT


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliv

Player Support Tech Specialist

10-19-2013
20 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocre Top View Post
I have a GTX 670 FTW, i7 3770, 8 gb of RAM, 128 GB SSD, 1.5 TB Hard-drive, a 500w Power Supply and it's all in a small form factor PC.

Is there any possible way I can get dancing cows on the side of my screen as I play LoL? Because then I could actually put 99% of this things power to use.

TY RIOT
You think that would you 99%? I'd assume that it would only use 50%.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12fingerJIM

Senior Member

10-19-2013

Which rioter would you say looks best in a speedo?