@RicklessAbandon Galio changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreljordsFinest

10-18-2013

A While ago you were talking about how you were looking at changing Galio a bit in some of the coming patches. Any updates on how its going?
I'm anxious since the last 3 champs I mained got either mega nerfed or reworked into uselessness.

FreljordsFinest

10-18-2013

bump

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

10-18-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

no updates at the moment. the summary is that i need to have a least a certain amount of resources allocated to galio in order to add him to a patch. that amount is fairly high compared to other individual champion changes. so when planning for a patch, i basically ask to see if it's possible to pull enough resources to get jayce or galio out (those are the two at the front of the line for me). if it's not, then i work on things that require fewer resources.

as soon as i can get a soft commitment to resources, i'll definitely get something onto the pbe. not sure how soon i can get that, but i try every patch—i don't imagine it'll be super far out.

Zuphlas

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
no updates at the moment.
Any general info you can share as to the goals for your galio tweaking, and since you mentioned him, jayce's as well? Just looking for a basic direction.

Lichblade

10-18-2013

Quote:
no updates at the moment. the summary is that i need to have a least a certain amount of resources allocated to galio in order to add him to a patch. that amount is fairly high compared to other individual champion changes. so when planning for a patch, i basically ask to see if it's possible to pull enough resources to get jayce or galio out (those are the two at the front of the line for me). if it's not, then i work on things that require fewer resources.

as soon as i can get a soft commitment to resources, i'll definitely get something onto the pbe. not sure how soon i can get that, but i try every patch—i don't imagine it'll be super far out.
thank you for the masteries bug fix, been annoying to not have.

btw is there a fix coming for the ammo system bug for Corki? it still exists currently on pbe.

Tortferngatr

10-19-2013

Quote:

Hmm.

I have an idea regarding something I also shared with ManWolfAxeBoss that might make it easier to use PBE mainly for resource-intensive changes. Mind if I share it with you (and 20thCenturyFaux, if he wants to?)

Avelden

10-19-2013

Quote:

Jayce eh? Could his abilities while in hammer form not cost him mana? Both Elise/Nidalee have no costs on one of their sets of forms.

And I know he's not one of your champions to worry about, but could we get word on Viktor? SolCrushed was talking about him and just kind of.. stopped.