RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astropanda

10-16-2013

Still doing this stuffs? Wells then. 'Murica Jinx, or Teemo but on Fire or Alistar but on fire.
eowzahar, it's malazhar but like a cat. Sha infest Jinx from World of Warcraft on account of her being burdened with Violence.

Spookypatrol

10-17-2013

@RiotPenguin: Hey looks like the Wolfman Draven link was broken for the source image, but I'm curious (I guess this is more a question for EndlessCycle) was Wolfman Draven requested from my thread? I'd be flattered if that was the case! (I don't like throwing in links for my own skin ideas in random threads, but I'm trying to use this as a source link so I can show you that I was the originator of the idea, so I hope you guys don't mind! http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3200855 )

Sorry, I'm just kind of confused and wanted to make sure that Endless Cycle wasn't trying to claim ownership of the idea, but it doesn't look like he implied he made it anywhere. I guess I'm just being slightly defensive because I've had my ideas try to be sniped before ^^; It's just a pretty obscure idea (I've had a lot of people say it was random and the first few days of me pitching the idea the skin got a lot of hate until I fleshed it out more, and now it's gotten pretty good support), so I'd be shocked if someone unknowingly came up with the same idea as me. I checked and double checked before submitting the idea to ensure I wasn't doubling up something someone else had done, too, so I'd be both surprised and intrigued to know if EndlessCycle didn't hear the idea from me or someone referencing me.

-----

In reference to the art you did do of it, though, I do love your art. It does look awesome! Wish it had been more in the spirit of the direction I took the skin in, but I'm biased XD

I'm thinking of redoing his concept art because I've improved tremendously since I came up with the idea... wow... about 7 months ago. Seeing your art has certainly encouraged me to update the art, despite the slow traffic for it! :3

FUNKY Dokie

10-17-2013

I just lost to you in a match when i was playing ez and you were jungle mumu so i decided to comment on one of your threads :P great art work hope we get to play again soon n________n

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

10-18-2013
12 of 59 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookypatrol View Post
@RiotPenguin: Hey looks like the Wolfman Draven link was broken for the source image, but I'm curious (I guess this is more a question for EndlessCycle) was Wolfman Draven requested from my thread? I'd be flattered if that was the case! (I don't like throwing in links for my own skin ideas in random threads, but I'm trying to use this as a source link so I can show you that I was the originator of the idea, so I hope you guys don't mind! http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3200855 )
Hey dude! So, I've had people suggest skins to me that I was already working on many times, so with so many players, it's not unheard of for multiple people to come up with the same idea

Also, that was just a quick doodle, and the first of this series, so it wasn't as flushed out as some of the more recent ones. I actually really dig your designs, very nicely done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDokie03xX View Post
I just lost to you in a match when i was playing ez and you were jungle mumu so i decided to comment on one of your threads :P great art work hope we get to play again soon n________n
Haha well you actually did a good job, we were still cautious around you, and only went all in when you were either split off or dead

Spookypatrol

10-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Hey dude! So, I've had people suggest skins to me that I was already working on many times, so with so many players, it's not unheard of for multiple people to come up with the same idea

Also, that was just a quick doodle, and the first of this series, so it wasn't as flushed out as some of the more recent ones. I actually really dig your designs, very nicely done!
Yeah, I guess I'm just being a bit paranoid, haha. Thanks a bunch for getting back to me, I really appreciate it! And of course thanks for the compliment! Means a lot coming from an awesome artist such as yourself. Speaking of, I definitely look forward to seeing more of your designs!

Edit: Coincidence that I responded so fast. I'm not stalking this thread, I swear o.o

RavenOfPallas

10-18-2013

I am a huge fan of Poe's "Raven" and Anivia being my all time favorite champ in league I would love to see a drawing of Raven Anivia!

Kaelath The Red

10-18-2013

I want to see Woad Queen Diana and Tibberjuice (seriously these need to be made)

http://images.wikia.com/beetlejuice/...cePromoArt.jpg

Desmond Law

10-18-2013

RiotPenguin
can we get a demon blade teemo?

Desmond Law

10-18-2013

Sandy Claws Urgot for x-mas please?

Uracle

10-19-2013

Mr. Penguin, with your awesome art. It's mean so super much to me if you could do art of my skin idea, White Lotus Karma? Here are some refs
http://31.media.tumblr.com/390038eff...9udo2_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/013279fc8...9udo1_1280.jpg

I love everything you have so far. Zombie Lissandra and Sailor Renekton is too good