US Economy here on another alt! I got banned for my "Thanks Riot!" post ...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gargle Them Plz

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch Commando View Post
Hello US Economy/ Upsilon,

The temporary suspension on your Forum account was not based on your thread. Your thread is still open for players to freely discuss in. Your suspension was based on the several non constructive posts that went as far as disrespecting other players in the forums. We ask players to please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you.
u just got pendragon'd, op

Zedgeehawkky15

10-17-2013

owned

The Dunkmaster

10-17-2013

Did we actually just get a post from a GD moderator?

Am I still dreaming?

Brent Rambo II

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dunkmaster View Post
Did we actually just get a post from a GD moderator?

Am I still dreaming?
There was one before that I screen-capped before he went invisible

Attachment 803006

Not Colonel J

10-17-2013

Quote:

The temporary suspension on your Forum account was not based on your thread. Your thread is still open for players to freely discuss in. Your suspension was based on the several non constructive posts that went as far as disrespecting other players in the forums. We ask players to please show your fellow players and Rioters the same respect you would like shown to you.
League of Care Bears.

danieln12

10-17-2013

Quote:

So what your telling us is, you didn't ban him for that. You looked though his posts to ban him for something else...?

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotADyrus View Post
So what your telling us is, you didn't ban him for that. You looked though his posts to ban him for something else...?
/facepalm

Not Colonel J

10-17-2013

The Red here used to have no avatar and just labeled as an "Administrator."

Very weird.

TaNKeD

10-17-2013

Quote:

The new Pendragon'ed but with much less tounge lashing

tailsmph

10-17-2013

Quote:

I don't see anything wrong with his post history, other than anger at people defending these godawful decisions
But he makes a thread being critical of your decisions and you ban him for it?
You guys deal with criticism like North Korea