US Economy here on another alt! I got banned for my "Thanks Riot!" post ...

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Upsilon

10-17-2013

Just thought I'd let you all know to not make any threads questioning Riot's piss-poor decision making, you might get a ban for it!

This is the post in question:http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3954148

http://gyazo.com/118b64df8b7709e66dd3c2cde2cf431d

spicytacos69r

10-17-2013

some of you girls are in need of attention, to add some random guy that you dont know off the internet, in my opinion , you want to cheat on your bf, your going through some drama with your man, talk to your man about it not some random guy you dont know, wtf are you doing adding and talking to guys you dont know and going out for drinks with them, while you are in a relationship, they teach us this in kindergarten DONT TALK TO STRANGERS, stop acting like you never did anything wrong to your bf, he has every right to be pissed, communication between couples is one of the worst downfalls of a relationship which you have just proved because instead of talking to your own man about your problems you spoke to a complete stranger about them and then started going out with drinks with the guy, blame yourself your bf left you

Sonas Boobs OP

10-17-2013

You got banned because you are an idiot. You're also selfish.

Now leave before this one gets banned too.

DomainSpecific

10-17-2013

I think you have great ideas. However, your harsh way to present them upsets the mods and fa.ggotStylus. Of course, the mods suck, but we can't do anything about it.

Blade of Justic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-17-2013

Wasn't that the only thread out of like... 7 a day that was actually upvoted?

tiptoeinmyjordnz

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonas Boobs OP View Post
You got banned because you are an idiot. You're also selfish.

Now leave before this one gets banned too.
this

you dont present your arguments like an adult. you present them like a person that plays league of legends.

Upsilon

10-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomainSpecific View Post
I think you have great ideas. However, your harsh way to present them upsets the mods and fa.ggotStylus. Of course, the mods suck, but we can't do anything about it.
Their content release has slowed down so much when the company has gotten so big it leaves me questioning what in the hell they are actually doing over there. Something had to be said

ZeroKuno

10-17-2013

About time you got banned. **** you were annoying as ****.

Metablast

10-17-2013

Riot is sensitive, what's new.

One Week Ago

10-17-2013

Hey,I played with you in solo queue.

How have you been, friend?

12345 ... 8