Keep losing games because of my team

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just Mid

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I'm a man of the people, I can only persuade others to downvote him individually 1000 times.

Have you downvoted him yet?
You're persuasion skills.. too.. empowering

RoyalAtreyuX

10-16-2013

Ohai Zileas!

So when is the ETA of an announcement on S4? Still in the works or is it gonna be soon?

matrinox

10-16-2013

Quote:
When Morello gets sunburned, he clacks his hands like a lobster because he gets very, very red.
Now we know how to stop the nerf master! By boiling him into seafood.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-16-2013
5 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrinox View Post
Now we know how to stop the nerf master! By boiling him into seafood.
I guarantee you that if you try to drop him in a pot of boiling water, he most certainly will nerf your favorite champion so badly that people will ban the champion in ranked just so you can't troll pick it. A much better strategy for managing the nerf master is what I do -- offer him high quality micro brew and access to good Mexican food. (LA is good at both of these things)

Schtiffles

10-16-2013

Quote:
I guarantee you that if you try to drop him in a pot of boiling water, he most certainly will nerf your favorite champion so badly that people will ban the champion in ranked just so you can't troll pick it. A much better strategy for managing the nerf master is to offer him high quality micro brew.
Fine then, we'll just steal his sunscreen and he'll never know who did it.

Then once he's morphed into 'Lobster-morello' from the sunburn we'll capture him, then release him into the ocean, waving to him as he waves back, swimming off into the sunset.

Just Mid

10-16-2013

Quote:
I guarantee you that if you try to drop him in a pot of boiling water, he most certainly will nerf your favorite champion so badly that people will ban the champion in ranked just so you can't troll pick it. A much better strategy for managing the nerf master is what I do -- offer him high quality micro brew and access to good Mexican food. (LA is good at both of these things)
Thank you for making me hungry. I forgot to bring a lunch to work today. My god that sounds delicious.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-16-2013
6 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid Please View Post
Thank you for making me hungry. I forgot to bring a lunch to work today. My god that sounds delicious.
Me too

Schtiffles

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
me too
GET lN MUH BELLEH, MURELLUH

Tyrannus0

10-16-2013

This thread quickly has become what.

Blippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2013

Posting in a troll red thread.