Keep losing games because of my team

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kadathan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bag View Post


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

If I were Jesus

Member

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I'm going to assume you are highly self reflective, and mean to point out that as a member of 'your team', you too are responsible. Thrilled to see our players committed to their self-improvement in LoL.

- Zileas
downvoting a zileas post thanks for necro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-16-2013
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by If I were Jesus View Post
downvoting a zileas post thanks for necro
Downvoting you because


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just Mid

Member

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Downvoting you because
You should have the power to downvote him 1000 times.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schtiffles

Senior Member

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Downvoting you because
Sometimes I like to dress up in red and sit in the bathtub pretending to be a lobster.

*clack*

._.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-16-2013
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Mid Please View Post
You should have the power to downvote him 1000 times.
I'm a man of the people, I can only persuade others to downvote him individually 1000 times.

Have you downvoted him yet?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawr Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I'm going to assume you are highly self reflective, and mean to point out that as a member of 'your team', you too are responsible. Thrilled to see our players committed to their self-improvement in LoL.

- Zileas
Every time I see your picture, I make sure to prepare myself for the witty comment that I'm going to bust out in tears for.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrannus0

Senior Member

10-16-2013

I love it when Zileas posts. He always makes someone look stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-16-2013
4 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Schtiffles View Post
Sometimes I like to dress up in red and sit in the bathtub pretending to be a lobster.

*clack*

._.
When Morello gets sunburned, he clacks his hands like a lobster because he gets very, very red.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schtiffles

Senior Member

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
When Morello gets sunburned, he clacks his hands like a lobster because he gets very, very red.
I just imagined a sunburned Morello crabwalking past me super fast while making zoidberg noises :|