Can we please fix the client?!?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrithria

10-11-2013

I just queued for a ranked game. Had the client crash out like 3-4 times on me trying to get into the game. I finally just gave up. Hope the guys on my team aren't too mad you all wasted 20 minutes of their time.

/endrant.

theGreatZamboni

10-13-2013

Dude since the Garen rework, 9/10 times my game closes after a match. When I queuing, I am constantly losing connection to PVP.NET. Their are some serious issues as of late and it is unfortunate.

Truckerchu

10-14-2013

im having the same problem and I have tried all the things that are known to fix it

RiotBrokenSword

Production Coordinator

10-15-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey guys, we're looking into a few bugs around similar cases to this right now. Are you guys experiencing an "Active Game Not Found" error? Screenshots of what you're seeing would be extremely helpful.

Wurmish

10-15-2013

I've had this issue just now. Literally while queuing up the client stalled for a moment like it was about to say Match Found, but then the client crashed. Afterward, I tried again, and was in champion select, there was confusing in who was getting what role and I quickly picked right at the 1 second mark and then suddenly my client lost connection with PVP.net and I had to quit the client and leave, taking dodge penalty.

I want to play ranked but I just can't get the nerve to try it since I just placed and am at -3 LP right now, fearing another dodge or two will just drop me down. I'm not willing to risk it just because the client will not cooperate.

Ellwynn

10-15-2013

Yeah, I have the similar issue about this game. Every time I finish a game, the game will crash and say you have lost the connection to pvp.net and then this program will be shut down. All I could do is to restart to log in and play for one more game then got disconnected again........ Repeat...Repeat...Repeat...I really hope that someone could fix this. I even talked to my Internet service provider and asked them whether this was because my modem or the game itself. They checked my modem and said my modem was fine. So, I really don't know what is going on here....

It annoys me so much right now.

first time Vayne

10-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBrokenSword View Post
Hey guys, we're looking into a few bugs around similar cases to this right now. Are you guys experiencing an "Active Game Not Found" error? Screenshots of what you're seeing would be extremely helpful.
I'm experiencing the "X program has stopped working, close program" error that Windows draws up for programs that, well, stop working, responding, or communicating with the computer. Had a few happen today. Also, my client crashes altogether with no notification after most games end. I don't even get to see the stats screen. Had a few champ selects lag to where nothing changes for several minutes, and then suddenly 4-8 champs pop up selected by various players.

Just had one champ select crash completely with the notification I mentioned. Free queue dodge for me, plus a 30 minute wait since I had one of these crashes earlier today, AND I was in promo.

This is getting pretty old, pretty fast....