What is the worst feeling in the game?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phoenix1Ce

10-14-2013

Losing the game when I snowballe dmy team. THROWING.

Phantom Ken

10-14-2013

When someone afks.

Vsin

10-14-2013

When a pro wins a game with an unconventional pick.

It just pains me because I know that I'll likely have to contend with wanabe Champion X players in solo queue and that Champion X is potentially on the chopping block for kneejerk nerfs.

RtMbot

10-14-2013

I hate it when I die repeatedly and feed. It just makes me feel useless...

Also, that's just one thing I don't like about this game; if you died once or twice, (as long as you weren't ahead already) you're most likely going to keep dying and it's pretty hard to do anything about it

bucky1andonly

10-14-2013

Playing with someone and they think every champ they use is OP and have to remind both teams that every time they get a kill.

SteveThatOneGuy

10-14-2013

Having all 3 of the enemies inhibitors exposed at 40 minutes in a ranked match, with only one or two of your teams outer towers down. One of your teammates gets caught out and dies, the rest of your team stupidly engages outside of towers in a 3v5, and you are left to defend against a 5v1 push to your nexus, which you inevitably lose.

And its probably in one of your promo matches.

The3HolePuncher

10-14-2013

When you watch your blitz/thresh hook go THROUGH the target at max range, but not connect.

When you lose 20lp two games back to back, because its a 4v5 from loadscreen, and you had just dropped a division, and are already almost to 0lp again.

When you're in placement matches and some stupid bug because of bad coding from a recent patch causes your client to crash every 5 minutes(file dump error, etc) and you were originally doing really well.

When you duo with a friend because they want to play with you, and they are two tiers higher, and they end up being the reason your team loses, repeatedly, costing you a division.

When you're at 0lp with one loss already, and know you'll drop a division if you lose another, and you get trolls at champ select

RiotOpti

Community Coordinator

Follow Opti on Twitter

10-14-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Forgetting to buy starting items while jungling during your friend's promo series. Bonus points if it's your significant other.

Biggg O

10-14-2013

Losing

Best Furry NA

10-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotOpti View Post
Forgetting to buy starting items while jungling during your friend's promo series. Bonus points if it's your significant other.
Ow...