What is the worst feeling in the game?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MistahLlama

10-14-2013

Lag and stupidity from my in-queue teammates.

Example 1: Went 0/4 to an Aatrox top as Jax, my best champion, because of a consistent 800 ping and constant ganks from Jarvan that I couldn't react to due to said lag.

Example 2: My friend/teammate decides to run away from the entire enemy team in a Ranked 3v3 by running straight towards me and my buddy as we're halfway through with Vilemaw.

Yuffy Kisaragi

10-14-2013

when I enter the game.

Poro Princess

10-14-2013

When I get caught out and die trying to ward.

CatsAreDelicious

10-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldzero View Post
getting penta stolen by your support
**** your auto attack sona, stole my first jayce penta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Robot EU View Post
when you're playing like **** and you're 100% the reason your team is losing but they won't even say anything
and you keep apologizing when you die and **** up and they just sit there, silently judging you
can't say I know that feel, if I'm doing even slightly poorly I will never hear the end of it.

Flamealchemist73

10-14-2013

Realizing everyone on your team is AFK and one person on the other team is active wit h4 people on their side AFK...

They all come back at 18 min mark saying that: "We Can win this stop surrender voting *****"

Raptamei

10-14-2013

When you get invaded and ganked in your own jungle by 2-3 people over and over and your lanes couldn't care less.

nvmvoidrays

10-14-2013

losing the game to your own team.

it isn't even about your solo lanes losing, your adc doing badly or anything. those happen, it's w/e.

it's just about how your team just won't work together for some annoying, frustrating reason and you can clearly see how to win the game, but... no one wants to listen, no matter how polite you are, no matter how much you try and convince them, you just can't penetrate through whatever fog they're under.

Iceoh

10-14-2013

Getting condemned into a wall >: (

RiotLamz

Animator

10-14-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Having to go get a pizza from the delivery guy mid match, deffo my worst feeling! Solution: stop trying to squeeze a game in during the delivery phase

Diana Loves BBC

10-14-2013

Missing Garen's ult by 10 HP.