Hey Riot and Dominion Rioters

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Worst Ali Ever

10-13-2013

Thanks,
For the work and effort you are putting in dominion this season and lately.

Even if we are (myself included) complaining a lot and about a lot of things,
Even if a lot of us are salty about the past and some decisions you made and the one you are still making sometimes,
Even if sometimes we feel like the few rioters left for us are so alone in their little world,excluded from everything at riot,
Even if we feel very often like lesser players because of how this map is seen by the community and some forum mods,
Even if we are starving for sooo long for any kind of promotion of the map to give us more players to play with to justify having ranked,draft,a competitive scene and all that package.

I still want to thank you all, all the rioters that worked and work for dominion.
Without the few of you , without all of us in this awesome community, We would just have no map to enjoy anymore. Even if solo Queue,Matchmaking and Queue times are painfull sometimes,i still can play the map i enjoy the most,The main reason why i log in to play LoL.

I hope these specific map changes and all these balance changes will lead to a better world and that it will be the result of a great collaboration between riot and this community.

Things are getting better, off course we would like a little bit more interactions with all of you,know you a little bit better, we'd like to maybe see you a little bit more around to talk about stuffs in this map and have our questions answered and i know, we are maybe to impatient about it sometimes too, but i really think it's getting better on that side and thank you for that.

That's all.

Let's look forward now and make our futur a beautifull place.
<3

The Fizznity

10-13-2013

+1

I rant and rave because I wish to see Dominion avoid upcoming mistakes, not because I'm upset about past errors.

Nexus Crawler

10-13-2013

I just want people to stop putting gas on the fire as I've stated before. Being reasonable and polite is going to serve the dominion community better than harsh words.

I've said it before and I'll say it again thanks MWAB and other Rioteers crew for having Dominions back.

Worst Ali Ever

10-14-2013

love <3

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

10-14-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Best Ali Ever

Nexus Crawler

10-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWolfAxeBoss View Post
Best Ali Ever
I lol'ed.

Fancy Wolf

10-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Ali Ever View Post
Let's look forward now and make our futur a beautifull place.
<3
can we have a jayce specific quote where he says

"this is what the futur brings"

but great post and thank you reds for your time <3