RiotLamz

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotLamz

Animator

10-12-2013
7 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrinox View Post
RiotLamz, do animators (or just you) use special hardware to assist in animation in much the same way 2-D drawers use Waccoms and 3-D drawers use 3-D controllers?
Animators can use Wacoms to help animate as well. When I started here our principle animator Rylan was using a Wacom to draw frames of Jinx's hair onto a rough animation he was working on so he knew exactly where the hair poses should be when it came to actually animating the shot in Maya. Super efficient method of working as it saves loads of time and you get epic results! I don't really use a Wacom but after answering this question I really want to start LOL!

Zenoes

10-12-2013

How is the experince of working at the Riot office? Does everyone like to joke around and play games during breaks?

RiotLamz

Animator

10-13-2013
8 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoes View Post
How is the experince of working at the Riot office? Does everyone like to joke around and play games during breaks?
For sure! There is always games of LoL going on in the office, it would be totally insane if there wasn't. We all trust each other and as long as we get our work done we like to play as much as possible and keep morale sky high!
If your out of the office for a few days, your desk may look like this when you return!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg desk_messing.jpg (1.59 MB, 292 views)

Undying Templar

10-14-2013

Whoa whoa whoa, RiotLamz can u go into detail about how you found this thread?

Hero of Ideals

10-14-2013

Hey RiotLamz you doing anything with Ao Shin?

Undying Templar

10-14-2013

Also, I think that picture is really funny

d43c

12-19-2013

@Riotlamz yo sweet game on tf =D i was the rengo!

Nostalgia Yugi

07-12-2014

Just had a game with you RiotLamz, you were fantastic as a Twisted Fate support, I'll give ya that. My team was a little bit unintelligent in the way on ending games. Because of that, deaths came into the game and I ended with a 17-9, when it should've been a 12-1

I was the pantheon, by the way xD