There is still no reason Sivir should have 500 attack range.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coeriv

10-12-2013

Sivir is one of the champions im pretty sure they felt was a fairly safe rework.

It's amazing how they can take a champion and make them worse then they were, or completely ignore the problems.

Give me pre rework sivir with the current spell shield and 550 attack range.

Khristophoros

The Council

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
That might be true. Heh.
It was on the PTR and she felt perfect. We even told Volty we liked her. IDK why he increased it.

Luscious Lenny

10-12-2013

she does not need longer range

dont listen to them morello

she lost to much crit sustain with the base W damage nerf

Her AA should be more snappier like ryze just got.

trust me that base damage on W is all she needs.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-12-2013
24 of 33 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyclone Joker View Post
Can you explain the spell shield changes a little bit?

At the moment on the live client I actually like that it costs mana to use. It forces you to actually learn how to use it well rather than just using it whenever it's off cooldown since it's free. I mean I guess I can see the argument that if something is supposed to be used to give you more mana it feels kinda silly to cost mana.

I dunno, I would really like to hear your thoughts on this.
Mostly that, yeah. The cooldown is long enough we wanted you to focus on that decision.

Plus if you're OOM, you can get some mana back if you're quick.

HaveFunTrying

10-12-2013

Quote:
Then that reward should be upped through numbers tweaks, if that's true.

That's my point; the balance will need tuning, but now she can be balanced. That's really the goal with reworks where power is concerned.
And I'm happy you guys are responding and considering our thoughts. She was just released on the PBE, so there's time to tune her up!

Rockman

10-12-2013

Quote:
Make it so Q -> W will actually do good damage to champions, and make Morgana lanes (as a Morgana player myself) not auto-farm.
...?

I understand the last part since Morgana lanes are boring.

But I don't see how you increased her damage... the % missing doesn't scale right?

Morello

Lead Designer

10-12-2013
25 of 33 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristophoros View Post
It was on the PTR and she felt perfect. We even told Volty we liked her. IDK why he increased it.
Likely feedback that's not entirely dissimilar to this (though we get that internally, too). A mistake IMO.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-12-2013
26 of 33 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMan EXE View Post
...?

I understand the last part since Morgana lanes are boring.

But I don't see how you increased her damage... the % missing doesn't scale right?
% missing HP scales naturally with the game (as people get HP/level) and itemization.

hashinshin

10-12-2013

Quote:
Have you joined a political party yet? You should - you'd be great at pushing a really passionate agenda repeatedly!
Because I play this game and lately it's been pissing me off how bad the favoritism has gotten. What are my options for top lane bruisers? Renekton played as a tank, or Jax. But **** it, lets remake another ADC who is just gonna be generic-McAutoattack. But oh hey, the new ADC is REALLY REALLY GOOD at auto attacking, that's a difference!

Want me to list all the bruisers who are overnerfed awaiting remakes while generic-McAutoattack gets another rework?

Chaosos

10-12-2013

Quote:
Or buy like one item and you're back to good farming
Morello, I'm noticing a trend with riot lately that you guys tend to focus on repeating yourselves over and over again saying the same things to the same bitter players who are afraid of change. I would appreciate it if you guys did more variety in your answers.

Also, not to derail but last week you promised a response to a fiora thread then never did.