A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SUB H3RO

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsooMLGpro View Post
LOL, in no surprise 8/10 of the community is sliver and lower, they dictate whats "OP", and whats not. You know whats really toxic, champs like nasus and Renekton could feed and farm and be strong later. That take the skill right out of the game, where bad play gets rewarded later.
I gotta agree with you man, I think this would be a pretty big improvement in most cases, some trade-offs yes but all-in-all, everyone will be happy with these changes I feel, I just wish it was on PBE by now...

NewDudeOverThere

10-12-2013

I thought Rengar was inspired by the "Predator". Why you taking the stealth from Rengar? Here's an idea if you still decide stealth is too OP for Rengar: with the movement speed you said, keep the increased vision range during Thrill of the Hunt. But make the vision able to see all the wards and champions inside the vision's field, but will be only be visible to Rengar, and not to his team. This will terminate if Rengar attacks or the ult's duration expires. 3000/4000/5000 vision radius is pretty reasonable. Who needs stealth if you can see champions even stealth ones, and wards? You can plan how you gank without being seen by wards and some rare cases lurks after being chased by 3 champions and see one lone champion farming. you know what happens next hue hue hue hue. please consider my suggestion please ty.

SUB H3RO

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDudeOverThere View Post
i thought rengar was based on the "Predator". why you taking the stealth from rengar. i rather have the ult switch from movement speed to stealth, but if you want to go all movement speed then light up the map only to rengar which shows where all champions are (reference to the "Predator"'s vision).
Movement speed in my opinion is a LOT better, plus they're buffing its duration and reducing its cooldown, all-in-all compared to people's reaction timing, i think it will work out for the better

SUB H3RO

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
No worries dude - it won't take years. If you read my previous post i stated 'Soon, not SoonTM' which is my way of saying 'Not sooner than you'd like, but probably sooner than you'd expect.'

A lot of the designwork (implementation) is finished and direction signed off, all we need is a dedicated QA sweep so it's not the buggiest thing ever and a signoff to help me with balancing (Bonus Live Design Fun Fact: Every champion/rework has a 'Live Signoff' that helps balance the champion's strengths/weaknesses alongside the designer). With the system changes we're testing/working on i mentioned in my previous post, i simply can't spare the time to work on this let alone rope more people from my team into making it a priority.

Decided to respond to you here as a refresher for anyone else who may have been hyped to see Rengar hit PBE and try out his changes. I want this to come out pretty bad too :P
I DID NOT SEE THIS POST, I just went to page 409, but ZOMG SCARIZARD YOU ROCK

eatsgokuforlunch

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
No worries dude - it won't take years. If you read my previous post i stated 'Soon, not SoonTM' which is my way of saying 'Not sooner than you'd like, but probably sooner than you'd expect.'

A lot of the designwork (implementation) is finished and direction signed off, all we need is a dedicated QA sweep so it's not the buggiest thing ever and a signoff to help me with balancing (Bonus Live Design Fun Fact: Every champion/rework has a 'Live Signoff' that helps balance the champion's strengths/weaknesses alongside the designer). With the system changes we're testing/working on i mentioned in my previous post, i simply can't spare the time to work on this let alone rope more people from my team into making it a priority.

Decided to respond to you here as a refresher for anyone else who may have been hyped to see Rengar hit PBE and try out his changes. I want this to come out pretty bad too :P

Please Scarizard don't completly remove stealth. I like when enemy adcs ****s in their pants when a thumping heart appears on them..I beg please don't take away that feel.. ty

SUB H3RO

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewbeatches View Post
Please Scarizard don't completly remove stealth. I like when enemy adcs ****s in their pants when a thumping heart appears on them..I beg please don't take away that feel.. ty
Well bro I do as well, but if you use bushes near golems on blue side, or running down from blue buff on purple side, if you ult in those directions if they're a bit over extended/half way mark, with the reworked ult, they wouldn't even be able to react, and even if they saw you with the bush ward, or dragon ward, they'd be standing and shaking like deer in headlights lol

eatsgokuforlunch

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchouli Kush View Post
Please don't rework rengar into a bruiser, he is an assassin. Why do you guys have so much of a ****ing problem with levelling a spell making it scale even harder? Why did you change leblanc ult, and now rengar's q? Rengar players do not want what you want.

And don't ****ing take his stealth away or most Rengars will uninstall...........

SUB H3RO

10-12-2013

TBH I'd think it'd be a waste of time to use stealth until late game when jungling phase is finished in my opinion idk, it's a pretty big change, we'll have to see the benefits/disadvantages when it comes out

SUB H3RO

10-14-2013

Bump

SUB H3RO

10-14-2013

@Scarizard I have a question if you have time to read this comment, is it possible that Rengar's ult won't take 3 seconds after being attacked in order to use it? Would help quite a bit if that it was implemented into the game, not OP in my opinion, but enough to simmer down people that are complaining about the whole stealth thing