@Riot: So about these LE (Limited Edition) Skin Portraits

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blizzazz

10-10-2013

I can now own all the annie skins.....this makes my month. As someone who came after these came out I am happy to have a chance at them. I can also understand people who already got them being mad. I however do not like the idea someone can't get all the skins if they didn't play before a certain point. People can like a certain champ and want all the skins only to be told its never happening.

Hrud

10-10-2013

Same situation as you, Blizzazz.

So happy i'll get to finish my Annie, Gragas and Zilean collections.

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
I applaud you guys for making this decision!
My motives are not entirely selfless, i do like some of those skins a lot.
However, i really think that you are doing the right move in opening up those skins to everyone!
It will bring more diversity and tons of fun!
Reimbursing LE skin owners with the original purchase price is generous and the icon is nice too!
Tough decision but good decision. Thank you!

The Aviatrix

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzazz View Post
I can now own all the annie skins.....this makes my month. As someone who came after these came out I am happy to have a chance at them. I can also understand people who already got them being mad. I however do not like the idea someone can't get all the skins if they didn't play before a certain point. People can like a certain champ and want all the skins only to be told its never happening.
This.
The inability to get Silent Night Sona had made me believe it impossible for me to collect all her skins. Because she was my main champion for quite a while I was rather saddened knowing I'd never get that lovely gem.

And I've loved Bewitching Nidalee because she instantly reminded of the witch pin up drawn by Gil Elvgren.

If the only reason people had the skin was because it made them "special"... They're still special at the loading screen. Which is when I spend the most time noticing skins anyhow.

PapaShongo53

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Just for fun and to see the argument have some solid ground, after a month or two can you post the data on how often the skins are showing up in games after this sale? Personally I love that I will be able to buy Nutcracko and don't care if other people buy things or not, but if the numbers don't go up a huge amount even right after the sale is over, then the people whining about not being unique anymore can be quiet then.