Why play Brand?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiguraTalent

10-10-2013

When Xerath has 2 reliable CC's more range and damage?

Reworked Xerath that is.

Thug Incarnate

10-10-2013

Brand is actually fun

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2013

We talking about new Xerath?

Rule 34

10-10-2013

Self root doesn't count as reliable CC.

EDIT: Nice ninja edit there OP.

KaiguraTalent

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Thug View Post
Brand is actually fun
I know he is my favorite midlaner to use aside from caster Yorick. But for the love of god. Brand's being forgotten by Riot.

Edit: PHREAK REPLIED!
ASDAJSDLKJFLDFGKLK

SO HAPPY

Phreak

Shoutcaster

10-10-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Brand's damage is super crazy high actually. Unlocked by hitting skill shots, sure, but super crazy high.

Croanin

10-10-2013

Brand's damage is pretty much off the scale, at least whenever I play him, I normally eclipse the ADC. In terms of raw damage I think he's only rivaled by few (pretty sure Malz has everyone beat).

People's biggest problem with Brand is the fail to build him properly, imo grab Rylai's first he has 3 spells that give the full effect, including his ultimate so he can easily slow the entire team and kite back.

But yea he is outdated damage is all Brand has going for him and it's not even reliable.

MoneyForNothin

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
Brand's damage is super crazy high actually. Unlocked by hitting skill shots, sure, but super crazy high.
Are you trying to replace "tons of damage" with "super crazy high" damage? That phrase will stick with you forever, you can't avoid it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croanin View Post
Brand's damage is pretty much off the scale, at least whenever I play him, I normally eclipse the ADC. In terms of raw damage I think he's only rivaled by few (pretty sure Malz has everyone beat).

People's biggest problem with Brand is the fail to build him properly, imo grab Rylai's first he has 3 spells that give the full effect, including his ultimate so he can easily slow the entire team and kite back.

But yea he is outdated damage is all Brand has going for him and it's not even reliable.
Brand is a bit outdated compared to the current top lineup, but he's also very good against these assassins if he can land his stuns. I've seen some Brand mains absolutely annihilate Zeds and Ahris, not so much Kassadin though.

Gods Grunt

10-10-2013

Quote:
i disagree, you never use the q for stun, just for e to spread because w you cant land

Kilis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2013

Quote:
If you get all those bounces off yea for sure. But lets not forget that Zombie Brand is enough of a reason for me to play him cause after all, it is not easy being green -lol-

I saw recently a post about what if brands ult could bounce off of himself similar to Ryze's E assuming that no other enemies are nearby. What are your thoughts on this?