@Riot: So about these LE (Limited Edition) Skin Portraits

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corvo Cuervo

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
HA, I knew it. Just like TF2, doesn't seem like it'll matter until we get skin trading though.

Harbinger

10-10-2013

That is a good question, @Udyr are they going to have unique ones this year too? There was no mention of the Legendary Halloween skin in that group. Zombie Brand was specifically stated to not be part of this sale and Headless Hecarim isn't in it either. So there must still be one or two new skins we don't know about. You don't even have to tell us who it is, just confirm if there are going to be new ones too.

Langdon

10-10-2013

The compensation is good enough. I have bewitching nidalee so getting my rp back and the icon and loading screen is more than enough for me to not care and get kitty kat.

Dethsplosion

10-10-2013

haha I was Right? Wow I should be a detective.

The Aviatrix

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
That is a good question, @Udyr are they going to have unique ones this year too? There was no mention of the Legendary Halloween skin in that group. Zombie Brand was specifically stated to not be part of this sale and Headless Hecarim isn't in it either. So there must still be one or two new skins we don't know about. You don't even have to tell us who it is, just confirm if there are going to be new ones too.
Well the announcement was specifically targeted at Limited Edition skins - not just Harrowing. I wouldn't consider this a Harrowing announcement - especially given it mentions when they'll go on sale for quite a few events.

Zombie Brand and Headless Hecarim are already legacy and are already eligible for sale whenever Riot decides to.

Harbinger

10-10-2013

Yeah I know that, but Zombie Brand is the only legendary Halloween skin I'm aware of, I think there is another one. But from I understand they usually release a Legendary one for the Holidays. If we can get a Vampire Quinn with this bundle it'll be the Happiest Halloween I've had in years.

Boyahda

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Oh my god, my wallet.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2013

I'm for this purely for amusement purposes. Come on ****storm! Come on ****storm!

People here have been threatening for a long ass time that they'd be ticked if LE skins ever came back.

AntiSkillshot

10-10-2013

YAY, I can now get every Kat, Ezreal, and Sona skin, for realsies now.

MetalGearTeemu

10-10-2013

Riot must be hurting for money after the worlds.

Cashgrab ahoy.

don't worry... King Rammus/Champ Riven/Rusty Blitzcrank/Alistar skins will be next up.