The hardest champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CalixJumi

09-07-2013

Heimerdinger

Orbent

10-09-2013

master urgot and be a cool guy

Jeffeus

10-09-2013

Playing a good zed

GOLDEN COCAINE

10-09-2013

lee sin, oriana, gragas

Flipsy

10-09-2013

Stop the re-necro D:

Mace Tryndu

10-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildLeon View Post
Orianna has become easier since the buffs. But still very difficult.

Buffs? Did I miss something?

xJLx MCHammer

10-09-2013

Cass has to be the hardest champ to use. There are several reasons that other champs don't worry about. For starters, she has no natural escape or defense against any sort of gap closer. Her ultimate is hard to hit due to the delay and it sucks knowing that you can't use it on enemies who are right in front of you, ie Lee Q's you. Her mana is horrible, considering she is a champ who had to constantly spam q and e.

Cass is designed as an APC and ADC hybrid. Her E functions like an auto attack, so her damage potential depends on survivability. Unlike other champs like Ahri, or Kass, she can't just go in, use all abilities and if she dies, it's okay. NO, instead her abilities are never on cooldown, so you have to stay in the fight.

Cass needs positioning more than other APCs. Again, she functions like an ADC so that's the key to her difficulty.

Her Q, depending on other champs is very hard to land. Luckily, with practice, it becomes easier, but being that it's a skill shot means you have to keep applying, it gets difficult considering that a simply cc ends you

Champs like Ahri, Oriana, and others that people mentioned have it easy. They can blow the abilities and leave to safety till it's off Cool down; not with Cass.

I've been using cass for over a year. The higher ranked you go, the more you realize how much better you can do with other champs if you actually work as hard

Riot Red Queen

Recruiting Coordinator

10-09-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hecarim is actually one of the champions I've had the most exposure to with the smallest amount of payout, learning-wise. His kit seems pretty simple, you cut people, you dash around... but all I end up doing is running about and feeding the enemy team. Alas.

Some champions have deceptively simple kits (Heimerdinger, for example, it's turrets, bombs and flash grenades) but the key to mastering them is learning the strategy behind them in-game. Do you just set down turrets all willy-nilly? Sure, you could do that, but he's so slow, you'll probably get caught out a half billion times.

I find with almost every champion there's the basics, and then after about 20 or so games with them, you start to see little things, small situations where you can take advantage of this or that, and that's where the real mastery comes from. You can literally make any champion in the game get a ban if you learn them inside out.

Zeracanule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2013

I'd like to say I give people a reason to ban Xerath, and some people view what I've learned to do with him as hard. I consider his low pick rate to have a connection to his hardness along with his just general kit not fitting the dash meta.

Ionian Guardian

10-09-2013

Master Yi/Trydamere