@Morello: When you consider nerfing Support Zyra. Just remember one crucial thing....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadidam

10-08-2013

Changing Zyra ? Sigh.... Don't destroy her like you destroyed Janna please.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-08-2013
7 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
But like I stated before, if you move the power to plants, it will completely break her ;/...So is there any thing regarding that?! :s

This is what I said earlier:

I actually liked burst zyra offered...I was able to carry more effectively if i get ahead, mid ofc....if you make it sustained DPS, that might as well get harder b/c people can just run out of plants range in fights....her plants aren't even that strong as well, if you move power over to plants AND reduce her range...she might as well suck even more...people alrdy question when I pick zyra if i'm mid....OFC i'm fk'ing mid, i only do mid zyra ffs.
Yep! But I'd rather weaken and risk balance on a champion if it makes the strategic niche and identity more diverse and clear.

EDIT: Again surprised! You guys prefer leaving Zyra alone, we can do that. I'm surprised more people don't want the plant mage gameplay that would be much more unique.

Spiritofryu

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelia Carries U View Post
idk i see her every game
i remember when i use to see you playing irelia in d1 why you get demoted for now i dont get to see irelia that often

OldDirtay

10-08-2013

@ Morello, i think most hate you cuz all your ideas thus far wether it be dynamics of the game or the nerfing and buffing of champs.....have all been trash ideas and have ruined the things people liked about said champs etc

thanks for ur time

ps morello u suck, how bout fix this god awful MM system and if u think its workin as intended, play 3 games lolnexus it and tell me what the wins look like

chump

Spiritofryu

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Yep! But I'd rather weaken and risk balance on a champion if it makes the strategic niche and identity more diverse and clear.
hmm the whole point of an apc is heavy burst dmg and you are going to get rid of that, kk whats next when a tank atks you you heal for the damage he does?

LuxLaugh

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritofryu View Post
hmm the whole point of an apc is heavy burst dmg and you are going to get rid of that, kk whats next when a tank atks you you heal for the damage he does?
So Karthus and Cass aren't AP carries?

very interesting.

OldDirtay

10-08-2013

morello is alil slow, please excuse him

*edit* alot slow

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2013

But Morello makes sure she still stays viable in Support role. That has sorta become her new identity.

Morello

Lead Designer

10-08-2013
8 of 15 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritofryu View Post
AP carry? Who ever said Zyra is that? :P

JJI744

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I will say it again. If your determined to make her based upon her plants, please take some time to make sure said plants are not killed off accidently by random AoE or killed by a single auto-attack when they are supposed to take 3 autos.