@Ironstylus - If Pantheon gets a VU, will he get a face?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stehl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

I think it would be interesting to give Pantheon a legendary skin in line with Aether Wing Kayle, in that it's an alternate universe skin.

What if Pantheon was the Radiant Dawn in Leona's place? The Solari of legend? Throwing spears of blazing light, stunning his foes with that iconic shield, or jumping into the air to bring down the sun's fury.

Eh? EH?

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

Wait, so pantheon/leona/diana is going to be canon now?

SkinnerBlade

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stehl View Post
I think it would be interesting to give Pantheon a legendary skin in line with Aether Wing Kayle, in that it's an alternate universe skin.

What if Pantheon was the Radiant Dawn in Leona's place? The Solari of legend? Throwing spears of blazing light, stunning his foes with that iconic shield, or jumping into the air to bring down the sun's fury.

Eh? EH?
I'm kinda bored with glowing stuff flying from the sky (Garen). I think they could make something else.

Ytraz

10-06-2013

@IronStylus can we expect any fantasy based skins soon as oposed to forcast,pool party, debonair, battlecast, mecha,arcade, robo kayle etc?

We had a great ghost bride and a very cool blackfrost anivia but more more more pweeeze.

SkinnerBlade

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post
I had assumed PantheonxLeona was already a thing now.

HeyLPG

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
"On the way" is a very subjective term. Nothing planned or scheduled, but some artists have gone out of their way to make some awesome concepts for if and/or when a Pantheon VU happens.
So it's not happening any time soon. Got it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-06-2013
14 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post
There's nothing set in stone. My hope would be to figure out a way to make Targon much more solid and tangible. There's obviously some **** going down up there. Crazy eclipses, entire celestial body worshiping tribes being slaughtered every so often. It's a big place, but these character must have some sort of connection. I'd like to figure out how we can explore and tell stories of those connections.

Oprah W

10-06-2013

Can we here anything about how far along the sion VA is?

SlVIR

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
There's nothing set in stone. My hope would be to figure out a way to make Targon much more solid and tangible. There's obviously some **** going down up there. Crazy eclipses, entire celestial body worshiping tribes being slaughtered every so often. It's a big place, but these character must have some sort of connection. I'd like to figure out how we can explore and tell stories of those connections.
My only concern in life is if Sivir will be realesed before i am shipped over sea's. 3 months parrot! you got 3 months.

drakon137

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oprah W View Post
Can we here anything about how far along the sion VA is?
It's not. I asked him in a previous thread, and he said it won't be coming for a long time. They basically have to make a new champion.