RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TutorialGames

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Hey everyone! - I'v been noticing a lot of posts by people with really awesome ideas, who arenít always able to draw them. So! Iíd like to help
Why thankyou Penguin. How about:
BARTENDER SINGED - wearing a waistcoat (/suit) with a cocktail shaker on his back.
EMROIDERY FIORA - Wielding a sewing needle, wearing patchwork clothes.
D.I.S.C.O. ORIANNA - Need I say more?

Vayzian

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iComplicate View Post
Undead Lissandra.

Q throws little snakes/bats
W summons up hands of the undead from the ground
E shows a zombie hand instead of an ice hand
R encases target in a tombstone or casket
I like this idea but I was thinking that for the r it should be a coffin for the champion and for the aoe part it can be chains that shoot up from the ground to incase/lock the coffin just a thought

Impulser

10-05-2013

To start, i love Zac, my second best jungle besides Lee Sin.
So i thought he needed some love with a new skin heres the idea; Sand Man Zac (or some other name) basicaly his model would be shifting or peeling off layers as his health gets lower, almost like lissandra but with sand and it would be his whole body that is shifting. His eyes would be bright brown/orange his overall model would be the same shape so that he is distinguishable as Zac. also new sound of effects for his abilitys would be made so it sounds like sand, and he would always be making sound because his body is shifting sand.

His abilitys:

Cell Division, Passive: when he dies his bloblets would be little piles of sand that shifts to the center.
When an ability hits a enemy a clump of sand will break off from Zac creating a crater on his body that will gradually refill unless he picks up the clump of sand, if he does pick it up the crater will refill right away.

Stretching Strike(Q): It would have new particles and sounds, so it feels more like sand is hitting them, also when is lands on a enemy sand grains will fall from his arms and hands.

Unstable Matter(W): A very large amount of sand falls from Zac but is immediately restored to Zac although his initial size is decreased. The ability makes a sound as if sand is caving in on something or falling from a hight. After the ability is finished a some trickle of sand will fall from Zac. (More like dust.)

Elastic Slingshot(E): The particles would be changed, When Zac lands basically turns into a large mound of sand and makes a loud (thump) and as he reforms from the pile of sand; sand falls from him.

Let's Bounce!(R): He turns into that ball thing as usual except made of sand and when he lands from each bounce large amounts of sand fall from him.
PS his voice would remain the same, only particles and animations would be changed.

I have a link to the original here
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...light=zac+skin

Threeedaaawwwg

10-05-2013

Ice cream lux! please oh please ice cream lux... shooting a banana split

Briefcase Bunny

10-05-2013

There are so many... I don't know why you would pick mine, but Fire Juggler Draven, or Dragon Trainer Quinn would both be really cool, along with Football Alistar.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2013

Pretty awesome for a quick sketch! I have one: Hype train conductor Twisted fate.

Arlough

10-05-2013

Great ideas.

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

10-05-2013
4 of 56 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelandra View Post
Hey Penguin! As an aspiring concept artist, who is reading this thread (and I'm sure there are a few others), I was wondering if you could post a little more detail/information about these concepts of yours.
For Example: How long did it take you to make them? Is there a time limit you set yourself to? How do you go about sketching them out? Do you work from dark to light or light to dark, when it comes to lighting.

Thanks so much!,

Xelandra
So I'm trying to keep it to under two hours - so I can get more ideas posted As far as process, I generally rough it out in a lose scribble to help find the gesture/design, the block it out in darks, and paint in the lighter tones -- I'll try and save out some process screen shots to post!

ZseLotH

10-05-2013

Hi

I'd certainly like if you'd give some of your magic for this
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co....php?t=1358534
My skin idea from EUW

Love ZseLotH

Mandaari

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TutorialGames View Post
D.I.S.C.O. ORIANNA - Need I say more?
Need he say more?!