screen shrinkage

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LughLongArm

10-04-2013

I haven't had a chance to try changing the shadows, frame rate or v-sync but when I have tried to change the resolution the resolution changes but the playable portion of the screen - that is the more or less 1:1 aspect ratio that has changed since the patch - remains the only section of screen where the mouse can manipulate anything.

Hope this helps with solving the problem. I don't think this is a simple resolution reset. There is some deeper imbalance.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

10-04-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LughLongArm View Post
I haven't had a chance to try changing the shadows, frame rate or v-sync but when I have tried to change the resolution the resolution changes but the playable portion of the screen - that is the more or less 1:1 aspect ratio that has changed since the patch - remains the only section of screen where the mouse can manipulate anything.

Hope this helps with solving the problem. I don't think this is a simple resolution reset. There is some deeper imbalance.

Hmmm very strange. After changing your resolution try restarting your game and seeing if the playable area matches after a restart.

GG Beers

10-04-2013

Me and a couple of friends are having this problem, for me it's just on champ select, for them it's in game.

Ladayen

10-04-2013

I'm on a PC and my settings got changed after patch as well. I changed the resolution and it's playable again but it doesn't feel right still so I'm thinking other things were changed as well.

NaughtyNero

10-05-2013

im having the same problem, it was fine after the first game i played. But for the next three games i had black on both the right and left side of the screen.Hiw did you guys fix this problem?

ShiverMePenguins

10-05-2013

why are you guys downvoting a red thats trying to help? he isn't morello. HUE

i experienced this as well. just changed the res. and all was well.