Rioter Facts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enidox

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaT Havoc View Post
Phreak doesn't wear underwear when he goes to bed at night.

Fact.

He told me this.
More importantly, who is wearing underwear to bed at night?

Especially in Southern California.

Riot Exgeniar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

10-03-2013
4 of 4 Riot Posts

Fun Fact: Most Rioters thinks I look like TSM WildtTurtle, and they also would like me to change my red name to 'Riot MildTortoise'

I Rock Ths

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exgeniar View Post
Fun Fact: Most Rioters thinks I look like TSM WildtTurtle, and they also would like me to change my red name to 'Riot MildTortoise'
That was mildly amusing.

Prof Nekko

10-04-2013

Quote:
I think you should go with relaxedTerrapin as your name instead

I Rock Ths

10-04-2013

Any more facts? I'm in a Riot is awesome mood today because worlds in t minus 9 hours.

OldDirtay

10-04-2013

sad to see all these riot faces continuously in forums that dont better the game while dodging all the ones that do

MM system is broke, most of the champions dont even get played (thanks to saying so and so's to strong so we gotta nerf em then they nerfed into oblivion and dont see the light of day anymore)

but here they are, talking about who has the best abs and what they pick vrsing leblanc...riot's logic on everything in life is just trash

Hellpyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandyvag View Post
  • Morello's wet dreams are a battered, weeping Irelia holding Soraka for warmth as he menaces towards them with his mighty nerf bat unsheathed
I think you just won. You won everything.

I Rock Ths

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtay View Post
sad to see all these riot faces continuously in forums that dont better the game while dodging all the ones that do

MM system is broke, most of the champions dont even get played (thanks to saying so and so's to strong so we gotta nerf em then they nerfed into oblivion and dont see the light of day anymore)

but here they are, talking about who has the best abs and what they pick vrsing leblanc...riot's logic on everything in life is just trash
You sound bitter are you bitter?

DotEleven

10-04-2013

Quote:
And the reason you haven't done this yet would be?

Jean Never Wins

10-04-2013

Jesse Perring created zac by accident by spilling some of his jello on the servers