Account permanently suspended out of the blue

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vesh

Game Designer

10-03-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Looks like it's a payment related issue. I'm sure player support would be happy to help you if you submit a ticket!

Hilkah

10-03-2013

i hope its just a mistake i mean there is nothing in email from it and its not from tribunal or it would say youre banned because of tribunal suspended means their system is the thing that banned me and i want to know why

Hilkah

10-03-2013

i havent bought anything in a while though guess its a system malfunction i submitted ticket under unrecoverable account gave all info hope thats enough

Ethereal Light

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
Looks like it's a payment related issue. I'm sure player support would be happy to help you if you submit a ticket!
Hai Vesh! ^-^

Dyvius

10-03-2013

Quote:
If I already submitted a ticket under account management, do I need to resubmit for Billing? Mine follows the same 2223 code.

FYI, just checked the card I last used in September...everything seems fine, and I never received any notice to bad effect.

Jarvan Krislov

10-03-2013

Quote:
as in like, credit card payment for RP didn't go through?

OldDirtay

10-03-2013

@vesh

MM system? fix it?wins lopsided?

alexmf2

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtay View Post
@vesh

MM system? fix it?wins lopsided?
I logged in so I could downvote you.

Hilkah

10-03-2013

lets hope it doesnt take long for them to fix this i wouldnt have even made a post if it was tribunal but i know for a fact i didnt break any rules and i just hit level 30 so i am not giving up on my account this easily its true ive bought rp this past month but i received no notice about payment being denied or anything that would lead to account ban

Remuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2013

Quote:
hey Vesh where ya been!? :O