Laning against LeBlanc

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mawsmile

10-02-2013

Cho'gath mid.

Oh, you jumped me? Let me silence you real quick. Now, don't mind me, but I'm gonna rupture you. Oh, no flash? Well, you look very tasty...

LokiAlone

10-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawsmile View Post
Cho'gath mid.

Oh, you jumped me? Let me silence you real quick. Now, don't mind me, but I'm gonna rupture you. Oh, no flash? Well, you look very tasty...
Pretty sure if Lebronc jumps on you, you're going to be silenced, and she will reactivate w if you're too much of a threat before the silence wears off.

That being said, cho can be a good pick against LB anyway, in certain cases. (skill levels)

I find malz to be a pain when i'm LB. He just is too safe at farming.

Best Lucker NA

10-02-2013

How has no one said kassadin?

Riot Calad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Production Assistant

10-03-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm loving playing LeBlanc recently. Usually I have more trouble surviving lategame fights than I do winning my lane, but there are a few matchups I have trouble with.

Galio: As others have said, his reliance on magic resist can nullify your burst damage after he starts buying items. I like to start with Dorans Blade on LeBlanc in several matchups I think might be tough, but it's especially effective against a Galio with a rushed Chalice or Merc Treads.

Morgana: Her persistent and annoying wave clear + black shield + sustain can be a real hassle to deal with for a burst mage assassin like leblanc. Generally try and bait out black shield, then go in for your combo while it's down. If you're low, try and save Distortion to get out of her ult.

Orianna: I was surprised by this one, but an Orianna hard leveling her shield destroyed me in lane recently. Her passive-enhanced auto attacks whittled me down while I had a hard time eating through the shield with my burst.

Fun matchups: Fizz and Kassadin are both assassin mages who try and do similar things as LeBlanc. I love playing these lanes. There's so many mind games to be had, and so many opportunities for outplaying from both LeBlanc and her opponent. Some of my proudest (and most embarassingly bad) moments as LeBlanc come from these games.

Overall, in my experience, LeBlanc has the most trouble with enemy mid laners who can survive her early damage and go on to outfarm her hard in the mid and late game.

UnderworldH4des

10-03-2013

New rioter?!^

CallMeBlitzkrieg

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Calad View Post
Fun matchups: Fizz and Kassadin are both assassin mages who try and do similar things as LeBlanc. I love playing these lanes. There's so many mind games to be had, and so many opportunities for outplaying from both LeBlanc and her opponent. Some of my proudest (and most embarassingly bad) moments as LeBlanc come from these games.
What exactly can kass do pre 6 lol? And what exactly can leblanc do to him post 6? Pretty binary lane matchup

falln

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2013

as a leblanc player i love when people pick galio. galio on paper is a champ that should do well against lb but he is incredibly UP so he does not accomplish much. he is very easy to pin down and gank with the jungler while not providing enough burst unless you are standing still into every skill shot.

champions like anivia and chogath (with the cheesy MR rune page) or long range wave clearers do very well. it keeps leblanc pinned to her tower and until you rank w up enough she doesn't have the wave clear to compete

OldDirtay

10-03-2013

look at riot making use of their time...leaving all the forums that they dont like and answering only one like this...that help nothing with the game

do ur job, how bout fixes to the MM system?

stop coming on pointless forums and do something useful, flame all u want my point remains valid at the end of the day

Arceoxys

10-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtay View Post
look at riot making use of their time...leaving all the forums that they dont like and answering only one like this...that help nothing with the game

do ur job, how bout fixes to the MM system?

stop coming on pointless forums and do something useful, flame all u want my point remains valid at the end of the day
This is the dumbest post I've ever seen.

Maelious

10-03-2013

I can't believe Gragas hasn't been mentioned...