Game crashes/ cannot reconnect

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enraging Rage

10-03-2013

Since this newest patch, I have not been able to connect to games on my first try. After picks and bans when the loading screen starts, when there usually should be a league of legends logo that comes across your screen, my client just crashes and says that I could not connect to the game. It gives me the option to reconnect. When I press this, usually the same thing happens over and over and I cannot get into game. I tried re logging and that has worked a few times, not the majority of the time. This is very inconvenient when playing ranked games and sometimes showing up 4-5 minutes late, not to mention not even connecting at all. Just really hoping you guys could look into this. Thanks

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-03-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Are you using lolreplay? Try disabling it and trying again.

jensenrrr

10-03-2013

Im having the same problem. I haven't had lolreplay on except for one time. I don't think uninstalling lolreplay would help. I have already tried repair as well as reinstalling it. I have not been able to play and have been afk recently due to this.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-03-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jensenrrr View Post
Im having the same problem. I haven't had lolreplay on except for one time. I don't think uninstalling lolreplay would help. I have already tried repair as well as reinstalling it. I have not been able to play and have been afk recently due to this.
lolreplay will auto start sometimes. Make sure it's "disabled" by right clicking on the icon in the system tray of your taskbar.

jensenrrr

10-03-2013

my bad I realized it just before you made your post im just stupid I geuss lol
THANK YOU!!!

jensenrrr

10-03-2013

my bad I realized it just before you made your post im just stupid I geuss lol
THANK YOU!!!

bfrady15

10-03-2013

I'm having the exact same problem as Enraging Rage is having and everyone else where the client crashes after champ select and every time I try to reconnect it just crashes again, it continues to do this even after I have uninstalled LOL Replay from my computer

brightLightEyes

10-03-2013

I had this problem. Here is what I did to at least reconnect successfully the first time.
1) shut down the client.
2) Open Processes in the task manager and manually end all the processes that start with LOL or PVP
3) reopen client

Using this method I can always reconnect before the minions spawn at least.

Hope this helps someone, good luck!

dropdeadyuna

10-04-2013

omg.. i have been having that problem since yesterday and i didnt know it might be the lolreplay that was causing it..... sadly i deleted my league and re downloading it now.... i hope this works or else im gunna be very disappointed in this new patch.

SunflowerSamurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

I'm having this problem as well. I completely removed lolreplay from my computer, and it didn't fix anything.