constant bugsplat/errors since installing 3.12

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-02-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamaje View Post
I don't get the normal bugsplat error like others say they do, rather the client fails to load into the game. Is this the source of the problem still?
We see a large amount of players have issues with third party mods, especially on patch day because many things can change that the mods rely on.

HelSkadi

10-02-2013

got 3 bug splats on the ranked game that i just lost again guess i cnat play until this is resolved oh and got demoted to bronze 3 sad day

SukiShards

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2013

I don't use any bloody mods an none my matches will load they auto crash, I have no other programs open =3= bite me

thewolfman15

10-02-2013

i also have never use a 3rd party mod and as soon as the game loads in i see my champion then the the game freezes and the bug report comes up the same thing happens if i reconnect.

Kindrew

10-11-2013

I closed LoL replay and it stopped bug splatting on me

alaskaneagle

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
We see a large amount of players have issues with third party mods, especially on patch day because many things can change that the mods rely on.

I am also Constantly glitching and crashing.. I HAVE NO MODS. I have an 8 core processor, I have 6 gig of ram, my comp in less than a year old and I run win 7.

so what is your guess at why I am having severe crashing issues with and ONLY with LoL? huh?