LoL Client Crash when attempting to move into loading screen.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rioreusu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2013

Hello Summoners and Rioters,

I've been having an issue since the most recent patch (3.12) and I'm unable to play any games at all. I can queue normally, move through champion select normally, but when the game goes to start, League crashes. This happened yesterday, and was resolved by restarting my computer. Unfortunately, restarting my computer didn't solve the issue this time, and I was given a nice "Leave" because of it.

I'm running Windows Vista, and I'm not sure what other details you might need in order to look into this issue. I've never had this problem before, and all of the sudden when this patch goes through, I can't play at all. I can play every other game I own normally (Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy XIV), so I know for a fact that it's because of the 3.12 patch that I cannot play.

I would appreciate some light on this. I love League, and I don't want to stop playing entirely because of something like this.

Zamaje

10-02-2013

This happens with me also. I'd love a solution Riot.

benvincible

Recruiter

10-02-2013

I am also having this problem. I have tried repairing my launcher as well, but it did not seem to help. On some games i have been able to connect, however some i have only been able to try again and again without being able to connect. I also would love an official solution or a notification if riot is looking into it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-02-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Are any of you folks using lolreplay or another program that interacts with league (custom skins or whatnot)?

Rioreusu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Are any of you folks using lolreplay or another program that interacts with league (custom skins or whatnot)?
Dannamoth, I did not think of this. I will attempt to run LoL later on tonight without LoLReplay up, and let you know via this thread about the result. Obviously I'll be going into a custom game, so I'm the only one inconvenienced by this.

SidewaysDaze

10-02-2013

This has been happening to me and just now I had to completely re-patch when I attempted to relog back in.

Not to mention I was in loading screen for a ranked game.

Find a fix soon please

I F Sht Up

10-02-2013

Same thing here, I do have LOLReplay, I will try it without it later.

SidewaysDaze

10-02-2013

I just finished patching, and finished my ranked game (they won 4v5 wow)

I exited LOLreplay and entered my own custom game. I loaded without any crashing.

AndFinally

10-02-2013

yeah same things happening to me.

Rioreusu

10-02-2013

I had no issue when LoLReplay was closed. Thank you, Dannamoth.