Can't open game...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ziggsaresmelly

10-01-2013

Where is said "Repair" button/option located?

Nevermind, found it. Still failing.

dshadi

10-01-2013

having a similar issue. I can get in to champion select but once summoning starts or loading screen or what ever you want to call it then it trys to load then says "your game has crashed please reconnect"

Venheart

10-01-2013

Is there any kind of progress on this issue? any update? Or have things remained the same?

Threeedaaawwwg

10-01-2013

for some reason clicking on the change region button, and then clicking play got me into the client. Dannamoth got any ideas on why this happened

PinoyBest13

Recruiter

10-01-2013

My issue is that I can't even get a chance to accept a match. Once I get into matchmaking queue, I wait, but before I click "accept," my client crashes.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-01-2013
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeedaaawwwg View Post
for some reason clicking on the change region button, and then clicking play got me into the client. Dannamoth got any ideas on why this happened
So, I don't know why it sometimes works or why changing regions will make it work. We know why it's happening. It was some weird code that was interacting poorly with process ID's in the launcher/patcher software specifically with OSX versions at or below 10.6.8. We're not in a situation to deploy what we have tonight. We need to run through some verification to make sure it's good to go live and doesn't affect anything else. It *should* be fixed sometime later tomorrow.

Asatorrr

10-01-2013

please also make sure this fix makes it to the pbe client. it has the same issue.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-02-2013
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asatorrr View Post
please also make sure this fix makes it to the pbe client. it has the same issue.
The fix should be on PBE right now. We're looking to push the fix live before the end of today, hopefully sooner.

Direwolfiez

10-02-2013

Yeah, I've been having this same problem since yesterday after patch 3.12. I'm running it on a Mac 10.6.8, and I just changed my region to see if it'll do anything. I tried the Repair-then-click-cancel workaround, and that didn't do anything, and if this doesn't work, then I'll just try and repair it.

Almoost King

10-02-2013

Having same problem with my mac pro 10.6.8
Hope this can be fixed soon!