Breaking Bad (SPOILERS!)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

09-30-2013

Ending could not have been more perfect. Did you order the crazy giant box set, Kungfu Gopher?

KanyeMane

09-30-2013

Now I feel like there should be a champ skill in game that drops a oscillating turret for 5 seconds or something with huge range >_>

Free Gray Screen

09-30-2013

I'm just sad there wasn't a bad batch of the blue stuff that got out, and had diverse effects, thus making Breaking Bad the prequel to The Walking Dead.

Kungfu Gopher

Motion Graphics Artist

09-30-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Gray Screen View Post
I'm just sad there wasn't a bad batch of the blue stuff that got out, and had diverse effects, thus making Breaking Bad the prequel to The Walking Dead.
I smell a spin-off!

I also would have accepted the theory that Walt goes into witness protection and this is the prequel to Malcolm in the Middle.

Valenten

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfu Gopher View Post
I smell a spin-off!

I also would have accepted the theory that Walt goes into witness protection and this is the prequel to Malcolm in the Middle.
obviously this is the prequel to Need for speed from how Jessie Pinkman left, speeding away in a car.

CAPTAIN PERRIER

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Gray Screen View Post
I'll just leave this here for you then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ssTk6R_za0