@RiotGradius

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordXikez

Recruiter

09-26-2013

I don't know how many people experience playing with Riot members, really. But I got up this morning and thought "Let's play some ranked!" Queued in and ended up getting Gradius as our last pick. No arguing for picks, everyone got exactly what they wanted.

The game went great, other than getting first blooded early on by taking an accidental tower shot. But I really just wanted to give Gradius some props. He played a really good nami. Wards were every where, He landed combos, and he actually made the game a better experience over all, making small jokes when he died(which honestly, wasn't very often). Majority of our team didn't even realize it was him until I told him it wasn't fair that he still had the old Halloween ward skins. But I do have to say, I think it was really cool to just get queued up with him at random!

So really, I'm just trying to say, thanks Gradius, for assisting in that win!

RiotGradius

Associate Information Security Engineer

09-26-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey! It was a really fun game, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to play with friendly players, just as much as people enjoy playing with Rioters You played a pretty mean Annie during that game too, so props to you!

12fingerJIM

09-26-2013

So do rioters search for their names on the forum on a regular basis? I'm curious as to how they find these threads after they sink for a while.

Raiyn

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotGradius View Post
Hey! It was a really fun game, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to play with friendly players, just as much as people enjoy playing with Rioters You played a pretty mean Annie during that game too, so props to you!

Do you think someone may one day take the riven broken (not fixed like yours) sword as their avatar?

Edit: And would you be mortal enemies?

I Am Tolan

09-26-2013

I search my name.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2013

Hey, I recognize your name... you were in my Silver 1 Division, Xin Zhao's Spellslingers.

RiotGradius

Associate Information Security Engineer

09-26-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerJIM View Post
So do rioters search for their names on the forum on a regular basis? I'm curious as to how they find these threads after they sink for a while.
You've caught me I do sometimes do searches for RiotGradius to see if anyone has tagged me in a post... I've actually thought about writing a python program for it as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyn View Post
Do you think someone may one day take the riven broken (not fixed like yours) sword as their avatar?

Edit: And would you be mortal enemies?
If someone does, I don't think we would be forced to be enemies, but forced to be best friends. They would be my future self, and you know... gotta bffs with those time travelers.

EDIT: Also I'm very bad at editing posts I guess...

12fingerJIM

09-26-2013

Quote:
You've caught me I do sometimes do searches for RiotGradius to see if anyone has tagged me in a post... I've actually thought about writing a python program for it as well...
I wonder if anyone talks about me when I'm not around...

CatsAreDelicious

09-26-2013

I got queued up against xelnath a few days ago. Sadly, I was the only person on my team who recognized him.

It was a close game, but we ended up winning. He didn't approve of his support nidalee.

LordXikez

Recruiter

09-26-2013

Quote:
Funny thing is. I really just picked up playing Annie again. I really haven't played her since Season 1. But, now that Ahri has become popular, Annie is a strong pick. But really, I'd love to play with more of you guys! If anyone is a positive role model and team mate, it's gotta be some of you. There were no complaints when Ahri first blooded me or when Riven died shortly after(and a bit more, lol)