I can not log into League

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merlin Monroe

09-26-2013

Hey guys,

I have 4 accounts and I can not log into anyone of them. When i enter my password it says "Invalid username/password combination. Please try again." The problem started this morning after I patched up.

Any suggestions?

Eunson

09-26-2013

When was the last time you logged in? Did you go through the whole "We lost all your accounts/usernames. Please change your password asap or you can't play our game, sincerely Riot" bs?

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-26-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin Monroe View Post
Hey guys,

I have 4 accounts and I can not log into anyone of them. When i enter my password it says "Invalid username/password combination. Please try again." The problem started this morning after I patched up.

Any suggestions?
Are you attempting to log into the right environment/region? Is capslock on?

Merlin Monroe

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Are you attempting to log into the right environment/region? Is capslock on?
I have done all the minor trouble shooting if that is all you are asking, I have uninstalled and I am currently re-installing the client, hopefully that helps. But the odd thing is I can log into the forums with all four of my accounts and I still can't do it on the pvp client. The last time I was logged in was last night 11:46pm (that was when i played my last game)

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

09-26-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
I have done all the minor trouble shooting if that is all you are asking, I have uninstalled and I am currently re-installing the client, hopefully that helps. But the odd thing is I can log into the forums with all four of my accounts and I still can't do it on the pvp client. The last time I was logged in was last night 11:46pm (that was when i played my last game)
It looks like the password on this account was changed recently. If you didn't change it you should contact player support as your account(s) might have been compromised.

Merlin Monroe

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
It looks like the password on this account was changed recently. If you didn't change it you should contact player support as your account(s) might have been compromised.
all sorted out, thnx for the help

SinisterChampion

09-30-2013

Quote:
Hey guys,

Any suggestions?
I have the same problem, I type my username and password, click log in then a message pops up saying "Invalid username/password combination. Please try again." My username and password are 100% correct because im logged into the website right now.

SinisterChampion

09-30-2013

Quote:
Hey guys,

Any suggestions?
When you double click your league of legends icon, that first box pops up and says play at the bottom right of the box. Now your going to look for the words "CHANGE REGION" at the bottom left area of the box. When you find that switch it to the correct region and that should fix your problem.

WoLfStAr139

Recruiter

03-17-2014

I had the same problem about not letting me log into my different accounts. But I read all of your replies and when I reinstalled the game for some reason it was set on a different region so that was why I couldn't log onto to my account. so I changed the region and hopefully that fixes my problems.