Being kicked out of queue while others stay and get game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

10-22-2011

So this has been happening often now so I will describe my last two incidents:
A friend invites me into his party to start a game. He starts the queue; I am still stuck in the party-making lobby. He gets a game and I'm still stuck in the party-making lobby. Furthermore, my friend sees my name in champion select as a person not connecting. I usually don't connect and matchmaking will kick the party after champion select is over.

The very last incident involved me being the party host. I start the queue and everything seems to be alright until champion select. My friend disappears from the party list and he gets into the champion select while I'm stuck in a never-ending "queue". My friend decided to dodge this one as we didn't want to take any risks of me getting a random champion (who was Veigar at the time) and the game actually starting.

So, I am essentially being excluded from the queue.

Jöe

09-22-2013

Bump, same prob.

Jöe

09-23-2013

Seriously tho, why would this happen.

Jöe

09-24-2013

I want answers.

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

09-24-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Can you guys attach your Air Logs if this issue happens again? It's a rare known issue that we're gathering more information on. If this happens again, I suggest logging out then logging back in. The bug seems to persist through your session so if it happens to you once, it'll keep happening unless you log out. Thanks!

SirLanik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2013

What air logs do you need? This happens to me 24/7 and persists through log outs. Usually if we re-make the lobby like, three times, it stops.

Jabe

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLanik View Post
What air logs do you need? This happens to me 24/7 and persists through log outs. Usually if we re-make the lobby like, three times, it stops.
These logs:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...gends-Logs#air

popeyepoop1

09-25-2013

I can confirm has happened to me in the past, and my friends, but it's been like 8 months since it has occurred. Logging in and out fixed ours.

tgcarpe

09-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSpookyDooky View Post
Can you guys attach your Air Logs if this issue happens again? It's a rare known issue that we're gathering more information on. If this happens again, I suggest logging out then logging back in. The bug seems to persist through your session so if it happens to you once, it'll keep happening unless you log out. Thanks!
You got necro baited. ;D.

RiotSpookyDooky

QA Analyst

09-26-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgcarpe View Post
You got necro baited. ;D.
Lol yeah, just looked at the OP post date. Regardless, I know this still happens from time to time on live and more info to present to engineers would help in getting the issue prioritized higher :P