Harrowing 2013?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takirial

09-21-2013

Ya Riot slacked last year, no harrowing and no showdown.

Hopefully they do it this year because the same old green SR is seriously getting stale.

RavenHusky

09-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takirial View Post
Ya Riot slacked last year, no harrowing and no showdown.

Hopefully they do it this year because the same old green SR is seriously getting stale.
They still had the event, they just didn't make seasonal versions of Summoner's Rift.

NVDax

09-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaphaaw View Post
Last I heard, Riot confirmed they weren't releasing the other maps this year. I think someone at Riot tweeted it. Not sure.

https://twitter.com/RiotMorello/stat...80888587509764
Well that's depressing... I really miss when they did that, so fun.

Regina George

09-21-2013

Riot has moved their resources into the Esports community. That is where their time is being delegated. Us casual players now have to wait for mooooooonths (even years) before any update or content is given to us. Just the way it is.

HesOnTop

09-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVDax View Post
Well that's depressing... I really miss when they did that, so fun.
What a shame. Atleast make the Harrowing skins a seasonal legacy as compensation 2-3 new skins for a major holiday is pretty lame.

Urgot my Waifu

09-21-2013

While I doubt they are making a map skin, aren't they doing Magma Chamber for S4?

Also what is Supremacy?

CrimsonCzar

09-21-2013

Do people realize that it took like half a year or so for them to change twisted treeline? And for those who are talking about the "skins" for SR, those are actually maps all on there own, not a button that is pressed to turn on "Harrowing" or "Snowdown Showdown".

Last year they released the new TT, the year before they released a revamped SR (making the previous SR "skins" outdated). This year seems to be more about champion balance and esport. Next year if what Morello was suggesting, we should get to see the other SR maps, and hopefully the 1v1 Magma Chamber.

Endr03

09-21-2013

I didn't know they were bringing Magma Chamber back, and @crimson I understand it takes a good amount of time for these maps to be skinned, that's why I asked if there was any news, thanks for the twitter link kwaphaaw it sucks but at least I won't be disappointed when it comes along and will be able to enjoy what they have thanks all