Dark binding now prevents auto attacks for the duration

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeatRushVII

09-20-2013

Morgana competitive again?

Doxkid

09-20-2013

I don't care what your goal or what buffs you suggest. You aren't bringing Morgana back.

She was first pick/perma banned back when I started. She'll become the queen of mid again over my dead body.

Zodai

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxkid View Post
I don't care what your goal or what buffs you suggest. You aren't bringing Morgana back.

She was first pick/perma banned back when I started. She'll become the queen of mid again over my dead body.
I can make that happen.

I've been running low on souls anyway.

Crimson Mutt

09-20-2013

@OP: That's called an entangle, I believe. The only thing that has it is Amumu's ult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxkid View Post

That's not any reason to not buff her. She's fallen out of favor due to AD mids, she needs something. You are an irrational human being.

SimpIyDiamond

09-20-2013

I want a reason to use my Blackthorn Morgana skin again.

KorgothBarbaria

09-20-2013

Sure that would help her but I dont think thats the proper buff...

Rockman

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Mutt View Post
@OP: That's called an entangle, I believe. The only thing that has it is Amumu's ult.

That's not any reason to not buff her. She's fallen out of favor due to AD mids, she needs something. You are an irrational human being.
Yeah that's what the effect's called. I don't think it would be a good idea, because you wouldn't be able to fight her at all 1v1 since she could Q a carry (no auto's) and shield herself (**** magic).

Metablast

09-20-2013

I feel like her W needs to be stronger because as it is right now, if you can't land her Q's, you basically deal 0 dmg until level 6 and even then, you don't do that much.

Crimson Mutt

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockMan EXE View Post
Yeah that's what the effect's called. I don't think it would be a good idea, because you wouldn't be able to fight her at all 1v1 since she could Q a carry (no auto's) and shield herself (**** magic).
>(**** magic)

I immediately thought about the Blink Dagger Anti-Mage youtube video. I lol'd.

Also, It's a hard to land skillshot, so she wins jungle duels but in lane and in teamfights, it isn't as condemning.

thumbnail9

09-20-2013

The reason morgana doesn't see play is because she does no damage.