I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
I'm a girl too. Thanks for giving the rest of us a bad name.
I find this funny for a reason

LaxIsBack

09-20-2013

now that some people mentioned it, it has passed a long time since a beatifull female without a strange headgear come out.

nothing against liss.

Fuey500

09-20-2013

Hmm i have a speculation this character may be quite like a certain comic book character...
My evidence that i think they may be similar to my favorite comic book non-villain non-hero DEAD-POOL.

• Firstly i think their hair is purple like lulus because
    A) shes the only purple haired one and REFRENCE("There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P")
    B) he says this: "the two best constructed champs in the game are (for me) Ziggs and Lulu." meaning he may have a crush on lulu like me .
  • Secondly i think they may be like Dead-pool because:
    A)"Her sense of humor is unlike anyone else's in the game. Trust me." - Dead-pools got a sense of humor like no other.
    B)"Most people would say that she doesn't seem to have any goals. But she does. They're just not like anyone else's." - Dead-pools got no goals to most people but he kinda beats to his own drum.
    C)"Good question. She is chaotic neutral." - Dead-pool is kinda a chaotic neutral by a lot...
  • Also when the songs names are kinda put together.... it makes this the way i ordered them: Hang It Up Burning Down The House Happy Up Here My Friends Grown Up. This personally sounds like a mental issued champion much like dead-pool that may have "friends" inside their head like lulu has pix. Grown up kinda shows their an adult but messed up.

Lastly he said this: "This is exactly what happens. I self-censor myself all the time, to prevent Riot from releasing the hounds. But mostly because I don't want to spoil the awesomeness."

Dead-pool is awesome he said: "I don't want to spoil the awesomeness." CASE CLOSED NEXT CHAMPION IS FEM-POOL! you heard it from me folks.

Metroia

09-20-2013

Hi! Thanks for taking so much time and answering questions * *

1. 116 seems to be a lot about one-upping people/events. Is this based on her desire for vengeance or purely ego?

2. Do her tattoos have anything to do with her gameplay/abilities? If so, awesome.

3. If 116 found herself at a crossroads and had to make a decision, how would she make it?

Avalon Bright

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellas View Post
I think you blew my comment waaaay out of proportion.. I didn't say full armor is the only way to be pretty. I'm just saying that I'm not into women's cleavage, considering I'm a straight female. I think one of the prettiest champions in the game is MF, who shows plenty of cleavage.
Probably. I'm more irked by the (seeming) assumption that by "pretty" all I wanted was "more bewbs pls rito." ...Not that I'd mind, cause I'm about as far from straight as it gets. But my main support is Leona, sooo... Running around half-naked is most definitely not a necessity. ;P

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-20-2013

Okay mister Ransom. Answer me this please and this is harmless enough...

When are we getting the big teaser for #116?

Mic the Merman

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuey500 View Post
Hmm i have a speculation this character may be quite like a certain comic book character...
My evidence that i think they may be similar to my favorite comic book non-villain non-hero DEAD-POOL.
  • Firstly i think their hair is purple like lulus because
    A) shes the only purple haired one and REFRENCE("There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P")
    B) he says this: "the two best constructed champs in the game are (for me) Ziggs and Lulu." meaning he may have a crush on lulu like me .
  • Secondly i think they may be like Dead-pool because:
    A)"Her sense of humor is unlike anyone else's in the game. Trust me." - Dead-pools got a sense of humor like no other.
    B)"Most people would say that she doesn't seem to have any goals. But she does. They're just not like anyone else's." - Dead-pools got no goals to most people but he kinda beats to his own drum.
    C)"Good question. She is chaotic neutral." - Dead-pool is kinda a chaotic neutral by a lot...
  • Also when the songs names are kinda put together.... it makes this the way i ordered them: Hang It Up Burning Down The House Happy Up Here My Friends Grown Up. This personally sounds like a mental issued champion much like dead-pool that may have "friends" inside their head like lulu has pix. Grown up kinda shows their an adult but messed up.

Lastly he said this: "This is exactly what happens. I self-censor myself all the time, to prevent Riot from releasing the hounds. But mostly because I don't want to spoil the awesomeness."

Dead-pool is awesome he said: "I don't want to spoil the awesomeness." CASE CLOSED NEXT CHAMPION IS FEM-POOL! you heard it from me folks.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG... this would be the best!... but will she break the 4th wall? thats my favorite part of deadpool... a champ with meta knowlege would be incredible! and could later be used mechanically to hint to upcomming developements? think about it :3

Just Mid

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaxIsBack View Post
mmmmm....

can you give us a bit of info maybe, of why wukong is listed as friend of ahri??
Because he has an ever growing pole.

IS1a9a61ba640562b3338f9

09-20-2013

Can u give us some more info on the walking tour of Spain;
I'll be going in Portugal for 6 months and would like to know if there are similar activities!

Ahhh Chu

09-20-2013

CHAMPION #116 TEASER WHERe?!?!