I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oldRakdos

09-20-2013

ok another question after reading the post of isolated champs, champs like nocturne and maokai or ahri, nocturne come from the world of dreams, maokai came to life in the twisted treeline and ahri is a fox with magic powers (in a nutshell), can in a way this happen again, like another being from the dreams, another "elemental" or spiritual being (like a war spirit) coming to life from the fild of justice, somone maybe this time after seing ahri and wunkong case, try to do the same to one pet he have and then new champ

again sorry for bad english

Mic the Merman

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldRakdos View Post
ok another question after reading the post of isolated champs, champs like nocturne and maokai or ahri, nocturne come from the world of dreams, maokai came to life in the twisted treeline and ahri is a fox with magic powers (in a nutshell), can in a way this happen again, like another being from the dreams, another "elemental" or spiritual being (like a war spirit) coming to life from the fild of justice, somone maybe this time after seing ahri and wunkong case, try to do the same to one pet he have and then new champ

again sorry for bad english
well... if your going to bring that up, why not ramus? my roomate and I love the adorably silent armordillo... i wish his character has more... depth

Just Mid

09-20-2013

So new champion is going to be Vi's sister and they are into each other? Interesting.

BIoody Kat

09-20-2013

My Dream is to see new Black Rose lore. Will this champ make it bloom or shall I wait more :P?

Flytrap

09-20-2013

CHAMPION #116 TEASER WHERe?!?!

Hidden Sanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Mmmm, not much of a shipper myself, but do you see strong potential for #116/Brand shipping factions?

GoldfishBowl

09-20-2013

Non sequitor;

I once wrote a book report on Final Fantasy Tactics in the 7th grade. I had spent all my time playing it instead of reading a proper book, so I did both the written and oral presentations on it. Pulled it off flawlessly.
Later found out that my teacher knew it wasn't a book, but she let it slide because my summary was more detailed and interesting than the proper books the rest of the class picked.

TheRealZedShady

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J Desu View Post
Why is Mundo only friends with Mundo?
Not true. Look very carefully at the "valentines day" card in Vayne's Heart Seeker portrait.

Donyatsu

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sanity View Post
Mmmm, not much of a shipper myself, but do you see strong potential for #116/Brand shipping factions?
Brand's genitals burnt off, it's canon.

LaxIsBack

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Would be awesome to see Ahri get some kind of foil or strong relationship. "Tell me a secret" is one of my favorite VO lines in the game.
mmmmm....

can you give us a bit of info maybe, of why wukong is listed as friend of ahri??