I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

First Pick Fiora

09-20-2013

Is it possible that Riven has had a relationship, with Irelia's brother Zelos? And it is he whom has changed her views on Noxus and shaped the Riven we know today?

DarkLeahcim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Is there something in the works for the Black Rose? Have u guys forgotten them? I feel like Leblanc is alone(even if there is Swain we is also a member). And what are your thoughts on the Black Rose and on the Gray Order? The Black Rose shall not be forgotten!

Also, could you explain why Elise is friends with Leblanc and Vladimir or are we gonna see it in the future?

The Black Rose shall Bloom Once MOre!

Judge Arcadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

I was serious about my question Ransom.... QQ Im just curious if you would 1v1 me at baron/dragon.

MuIch

09-20-2013

I have always wanted a quote from Riot! To ask a question....what champion do you dislike the most

EDIT! And why?

metalgear85

09-20-2013

i know this is a little out of topic but is there any future asian server planned for the middle east / subcontinent region ?

oh and is 116 the female zaun champion hinted a while back ?

AntiSkillshot

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYol0swag420x View Post
The next event should be for Yordles and fix everything about what they are.
Yordles need model reworks, lore reworks, art reworks, and lore reworks.

What even is a Yordle?

Teemo, Rumble, Kennen, and Ziggs are furry with cat ears and a cat noses
Tristana and Poppy have blue skin and hair with pointy elf ears and a human nose.
Heimerdinger has yellow skin and hair with human ears and a cat nose.
Corki has human skin and hair with human ears and a human nose.
Lulu has blue skin and hair with cat ears and a human nose.
Veigar we can't really tell but most people consider him a black cat type.

Write about Yordles.
Male and female yordles have different appearances. Heim was mutated. Veigar was driven mad (so, he probably pulled out much of his hair). Lulu is an oddball of female yordles, as she has purple skin, instead of the normal female blue. I don't know about Corki, maybe he shaved his skin, for aerodynamics, being able to go through the air easier?

5ackLunch

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
We're all super excited about #116 here, and we've poured a TON of work into her. So many Rioters added extra little touches to her, just so you guys would notice and be happy. She's a very spoiled girl. We think you guys are gonna fall in love with her. And yes, she most definitely has a rivalry with one of the most popular champions in the game.
Incoming Draven Beef.

JetstreamSetsuna

09-20-2013

Another question, this one a little more short and to the point.

What happened to the Crimson Elite? I figured since two champions released nearly back to back had those skins we'd see more Crimson Elite skins for Noxians, perhaps it could be their, "Commandos?" Any info on them? Canceled? Forgotten about? I know people say the Riven skin looks like poo, but it really doesn't. Its sort of a dark future outfit imo. It looks scary.

Kazkal

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Hanging out with some of my favorite people and talking about our favorite champs all day. Also, working on secret stuff and getting excited because we know it would BLOW YOUR MINDS if you knew.

Generally, I want do more storytelling, both in the game and out. You've already seen some of our efforts to do this with the Lucian login screen - this was the first time we animated the story of a champion, told in his own words. And as far as I can tell, you guys were digging it. So we'd like to do more!

I'm working on a post about a) How to be a writer, and b) More specifically, how to get a job writing in games. Stay tuned.
Does Elise not count? Either way I love the Story telling Logins IMO should be done for every character.

PS,Is Ao Shin going have a pool party skin on release?

Drmigit2

09-20-2013

I noticed that Shaco, Nocturne and Fiddlesticks were all listed as friends with one another in their respective champion pages on the website. I personally main Fiddlesticks and Shaco and we have a disturbing lack of either showing up in anything lore-wise. I think those three could wreak some serious havoc if unleashed as a wild card. Any developments regarding their implementation in any upcoming lore?