I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Young Luv Murder

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
As I致e said earlier, if it were up to me, we would pair off all the champions into couples, and then there would be no reason for all this fighting! A prosperous (and romantic!) peace would descend over Runeterra, and League of Legends would become a game about making babies ...

I知 from Texas. So obviously...
Not to support a stereotype or nothing but ... Are you the one who made Ezreal x Lux "canon", breaking Taric's heart?

Don't worry Taric, I still believe. ;-;

Vempyre

09-20-2013

Ever thought about a Harpie champion?

Will we ever see more long hair pretty / majestic boy, yet badass and evil male champ? Like for example, Vladimir's new base splash art, or Varus, I want to see 1 more champion like that in League.

Why does no one in Arkansas play League besides me? =/

Celcya

09-20-2013

That is it ,you are all grounded ! GO TO YOUR ROOMS ! ... until i get my necromancer or black butler kind of champion =)p

Vempyre

09-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celcya View Post
That is it ,you are all grounded ! GO TO YOUR ROOMS ! ... until i get my necromancer or black butler kind of champion =)p

Omg do want, Ransom please.

Grading

09-20-2013

If I'm allowed, I'd like to have a guess at some of her (champion #116) characteristics.

1) Given the info so far, I think it's safe to say it's Vi's sister.

2) Considering her colors, it seems she has some sort of red/blue scheme. In the Pool Party log-in screen, her nails are alternate red/blue, and her tattoos on her arms are also red bullets and blue clouds.

Also considering her hair color, it was hinted that only one existing champion had her hair color. I believe it's blue, like Sona's hair.

It's not only because Sona is the only one with blue hair, but I've seen someone on DeviantArt that had drawn a picture of Vi and her sister's hair flowing in from the side, which was colored blue. It was also long.

The artist claimed he/she had learned how her hair was from Riot somehow, I'm guessing either through a Q&A, an AMA or some form of lore tidbit.

3) Also taking info given in mind, I'm assuming she uses some sort of contraption to fly, either at short intervals or just all the time (this is assuming she is from Piltover, like Vi).

4) She seems to like chaos, a bit more than Vi but not so much that she becomes evil. Also, some of the music Mr. Ransom linked makes me believe she's hiding some sad memories... I don't know what that would be, though.

5) I think we can also safely assume she uses some sort of gun. I'm not too familiar with the names for different guns in English, but... I guess she would have something that's connected to aircrafts. Like machine guns or something.

Those are my current guesses about the new champion. I'm very interested in seeing the actual woman, I think she'll be interesting and cool.

NickDunbar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2013

Awesome! so you have played JSRF?? one of my fav games when i was kid. Unlocked all characters it was sooo hard .

Devack The Holy

09-20-2013

Quote:
That is a very good question. Indeed. Poor Riven... I see some drama in her future... and she doesn't even suspect...
Hmm... Does this have something to do with her quote about Elise?

"Elise's regal demeanor and captivating charms belied the feeling of dread she conjured in the pit of my stomach. Something in the deceptively musical timbre of her voice gave the impression there was a monstrous beast locked away beneath that unearthly smile. I looked around at her spellbound followers, and could not shake the feeling that they were ensnared like insects in a web, awaiting some horrible fate."

Maybe she DID die in Singed's attack and was reborn in the Shadow Isles.

ExjK

09-20-2013

Quote:
That is a very good question. Indeed. Poor Riven... I see some drama in her future... and she doesn't even suspect...

One more song before I step away for a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcixgGuyBqs
Wasn't this song on Jet Set Radio Future? Haha loved that game.

kiloampbanisher

09-20-2013

Is there any chance that Irelia's brother would be made into a champion?

LesbiFriends

09-20-2013

So will all of these "couples" be straight? I hope not. It'll suck with no diversity.

How do you feel about Riven x Irelia? Some people believe it fits couple-wise and lorewise.