I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fateborn

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubel Engel View Post
ARGH!
You're not giving a good hint at all. ;-;

Okay, how about this.
What is the last letter in her name?
No answer huh...
It's definitely 'C'!

Limakoko808

09-19-2013

rumble has blue hair as well as sona so idk im thinking green

squirrelah

09-19-2013

Why do champions no longer have an explanation for why they joined the league of legends? Like on all the old champions at the end it says something like"and he joined the leauge of legends because X". Now its just implied that they joined for whatever reason.

Faemles

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P
I think you made a mistake in your sleepiness Mr. Ransom as there are no champion with unipue hair besides Vi (idk why caits was mentioned there are plenty of brunettes).

Black hair- J4, MUNDO, Darius, elise

Brown- Cait, Tf Nidalee and more

Blonde- Janna, lux, ez and more

White- Riven, trist, syndra soraka

purple- lulu morgana, eve...alistar

Red- lets face it riot loves red hair :P

Blue- Sona, Ahri

Green- no green hair unless you count Caasiopia and if you counted her you should count moakai :P

Now what about grey Irelia has grey hair but Zilean kinda has a blueish grey and plus grey is kinda of a knit picky color, you could say a few of the white hair champs have grey hair.. so idk. Am i missing one?

Tortferngatr

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
I'm with you - waiting sucks. Trust me, nobody is more excited about continuing the stories of your favorite champs than me and the writing team. Generally speaking, though, we've taken faction events like the Freljord event as a way of telling new stories about your favorite champions. I would wager that someday, there might be a similar event for other factions, such as Piltover and Zaun.
Hmm. I wonder: Might it be possible to tell the story through some browser games? I'm referring to stuff like this, this, or this. Gameplay could be made similar to League (with some added benefits of single-player removing most counterplay restraints on abilities) or different as needed.

IMSOJUICY

09-19-2013

IT's A TRICK HINT.

HER HAIR COLOR IS NONE, CUZ SHE IS BALD.

LIKE LEE SIN.

edit: wait, blitzcrank also has no hair. hmm.

Fateborn

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faemles View Post
I think you made a mistake in your sleepiness Mr. Ransom as there are no champion with unipue hair besides Vi (idk why caits was mentioned there are plenty of brunettes).

Black hair- J4, MUNDO, Darius, elise

Brown- Cait, Tf Nidalee and more

Blonde- Janna, lux, ez and more

White- Riven, trist, syndra soraka

purple- lulu morgana, eve...alistar

Red- lets face it riot loves red hair :P

Blue- Sona, Ahri

Green- no green hair unless you count Caasiopia and if you counted her you should count moakai :P

Now what about grey Irelia has grey hair but Zilean kinda has a blueish grey and plus grey is kinda of a knit picky color, you could say a few of the white hair champs have grey hair.. so idk. Am i missing one?
Twitch has green hair, and is the only champion to have it. Cassiopeia does not count considering she has that headdress.

AnimusvsAnima

09-19-2013

Favorite FFT character/guest? Villan? Job?

Faemles

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubel Engel View Post
Twitch has green hair, and is the only champion to have it. Cassiopeia does not count considering she has that headdress.
Dayum you are right good sir. Hoe did i miss twitch o.o.. oh thats right hes one of the few champs i dont own and hes grayed out :/. Green it is.

Valthan

09-19-2013

Favorite character trope? My favorite is the Heroic Comedic Sociopath. :P

"That orphanage attacked me! It was self defense! You all saw it!" - Richard