I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JEST3R 4d3

09-19-2013

champ #116 hair is blue then? Sona is the only champ with blue hair, and if you look at the pool party splash art, half her nails and tats are blue, and the other half are pink. I have a feeling this will play into not only her theme, but her kit and play style as well. Also, As a musician, I absolutely love these "song teasers" you've been giving. Awesome way for me to get even more excited for the next champ! thank you!

IMSOJUICY

09-19-2013

It's gotta be blue hair... maximum contrast with Vi's red/pink hair... kinda like crips and bloods!

GigaPuddi23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

I'm starting to feel like this champion may have been inspired by Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim or something, based on all of the hints. Of course I could be completely wrong, but it seems reasonable to me.

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

blue hair!? :O im sold...

Tortferngatr

09-19-2013

Hmm. What are your thoughts on another ninja?

There's still creative and lore room for more, right?

Perhaps a lone ranger (possibly with a light-themed ult) against Zed--but to a lesser extent against the Kinkou? Or perhaps pursuing a deep desire to purge Valoran of darkness?

L Rayquaza

09-19-2013

What are your thoughts of VERY odd plays (I like to jungle as Rumble and Thresh, mid Corki APC, Tankmo, and the very hilarious triple PD triple BT Sion (DAT LIFESTEAL))

Neamean

09-19-2013

would this be a possible out come for the frejlord feud?

1. Lissandra OP she got both ashe and sejuani on the rope(anivia is already turned)(she could also have help from brand who origin is freljord and both want the world to engulf in an element, MAYBE they have similar origin)

2. Olaf and Tryndamere become rival but showing there respect to each other as great fighter and great leader. Compare to trundle who kind of cheated his way to leader ship.

3. Ashe is losing even more because a void portal open (OR SOMETHING)she now has to fight two front and is losing badly

4. Noxus see this opportunity to attack frejlord and recruit some creature from the void

5. sejuani has to decide if she want to let ashe force perish or aid her in defending frejlord. Udyr said help because he heard news of Noxus trying to attack and tell sejuani that noxus is an enemy of ionia and is an enemy of his.

6. sejuani arrive on the battlefield where ashe is fighting. at first ashe people panic but the soon see sejuani striking down voidlings. then a voidling sneak up on sejuani but was snipe by ashe then they share a look of respect of each other

7. Noxus attempt to recruit the void got them contacting malzahar he agreed to help, but later betray them say the void serves no one.

8. Noxus see that they cannot battle both frejlord and the void and back down because they don't want a repeat of ionia

9. this raise morale of the frejlorian and they push back the void

10. ashe and sejuani unit, ashe become the person who deal with politic with voli by her side and sejuani became general with Tryndamere by her side. This is for they can keep each other in check

11. Olaf and Tyndamere became sworn brother because i just want this to happen(maybe sejuani too)

12. now they focus their fighting against Lissandra and uniting the land.

THIS IS JUST A RANDOM IDEA

Lidora

09-19-2013

Any hopes for new Malzahar skin?

I mean, I believe ALL mage champions BUT Malzahar has at least one skin that actually changes effects of their skills along with visual look as well. And considering Malzahar's skill kit, there could be tons of potential creative changes possible...

I'd love to hear from Riot that they indeed did not completely forget him =/

Limakoko808

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
There is only one other champion in the game who has the same hair color as her. And no - it's not Vi. Or Caitlyn, for that matter. :P

Okay guys, gotta turn in. I'll be back tomorrow to answer more questions, and will pick up a few I think I missed but wanted to answer.

I will definitely address the topic of becoming a writer in a future post, but don't stop with the questions. It'll help me write that post!
I'm betting her hair color is green. Only twitch has green hair(unless u count thresh, which I don't).

Xelnath

Systems Designer

09-19-2013
24 of 39 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon read it carefully.

You had me at 'most played champion is Morgana.'
Still a better love story than twilight.