I知 Ransom. Writer on Zac and the upcoming champion (#116). AMAA!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soraka Goes Mid

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
Barn confirmed as next champion. Also Barn is a female barn.

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

How hard is it to wait for everyone to see the work you did on the next champion?

I could care less about what her deal is, I just want to imagine you sitting there biting your lip fidgeting in your seat every time there's a question, typing out a single word and then jamming on the delete key, going "no, no, I can't..."

Nicolao Nerio

09-19-2013

It's good to see you Ransom.
Love it that your so open with everybody. I bet you are going to be a big hit with all of us here.

FatedTitan

09-19-2013

Do you ever feel constrained by the game in telling story? For instance, one of the justifications behind the (IMO) horrid change to Trundle was the opportunity to tell more story. To terribly skew a Runaan quote "Imagine if Trundle turned against the Queen and killed her to take over the Freljord?" Questions like this just seem pointless and impossible to answer because that would mean the deletion of a Champion, which we all know won't happen...at least not completely (RIP Trundle). So do you ever feel constrained in your story telling due to these limitations of not being able to continue that story?

Roberick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2013

I'm not sure if this was asked before, and you'll probably gloss over it, but when are champions with outdated backstories getting fixed? I mean Maokai, Brand and Nocturne, whose lores don't make any sense right now since the places in their lore are no longer the same.

Great Owl

09-19-2013

Normally I hate shippings but RivenXSinged is just too good to pass up. I mean I hate Riven and love Singed, but for some reason it just seems right. Crazy chemist who doesn't understand right from wrong on the one hand. Girl for whom Kitae threw Singed under the bus in order to sell an otherwise poorly written, badly organized "pity me" story on the other. Heck yes.

Mirage Night

09-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
That is a very good question. Indeed. Poor Riven... I see some drama in her future... and she doesn't even suspect...

One more song before I step away for a bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcixgGuyBqs

Wait, what?! What do you mean poor Riven.

bahamutkaiser

09-19-2013

I see what you did there with devious upcoming champion bait, very crafty, already don't trust you >.>

Beside that, we really need to change what your listening to, all these popy feel good subtle musics are not good for champion design. Let's start with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ

And than maybe after that some of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3t6Y7zh1LU

Anyway, Tell Morello that the Master of Metal demands attention!!!

P.S. Welcome to the community, hopefully you don't encounter my scathing critic side elsewhere :P

PHoToS999

09-19-2013

What do you think of shipping WW and Soraka?

Andaercaran

09-19-2013

Question for you ransom ive played renekton for a long time now and find that hes probly my best champ but were he sits as far as the lore goes is it in the right place like i undertand that hes brothers with nasus but is there more to it then that..?